Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Baystate Health is offering an $10,000 Bonus to all nurses joining the residency program!
The Nurse Residency Program is designed to facilitate a successful transition into professional practice for the newly licensed Registered Nurse.
Why join a Residency Program at Baystate?
- Additional support by educator, manager and preceptors throughout a full 10 months, while working a RN position
- Professional development, with a focus on a solid career foundation
- Options for career growth- great for nurses aimed at joining a specialty
- Career pathing and portfolio support
- Shadow Experiences
- Monthly seminars- not only relevant to your nursing career, but also wonderful resume builders
- Peer Support
What can you expect?
The Nurse Residency program runs in tandem with your RN position here at Baystate. You will be hired as a Nurse, offered a competitive nursing rate and after orientation, will assumes responsibility for the patient's plan of care.
However, along with orientation geared towards a new nurse, your training will continue throughout your initial 10 months and include monthly seminars, peer support opportunities, options for a focused career tracks (outlined below) and eventually portfolio and career pathing.
- Evidence Based Practice Track: become a master at utilizing the EBP models to improve Patient Care
- Leadership Track: Shadow a leader, attend focused workshops and start your journey to management
- Love Your Unit Track: Engage in activities to not just immerse yourself in the culture of the unit, but to take actions to improve the culture and become an active member.
- Exploring Professional Options Track: Complete shadow experiences within other departments of interests and join a committee to help solidify your next career move.
- Full Time positions, all shifts available
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- CEU allowance
- Tuition Forgiveness and assistance programs
- Competitive rates with an $8,000 sign on paid throughout your first year
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.