Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
** UP TO A $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS **
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence seeks a Nurse Manager to join our leadership team on the Labor & Delivery unit!
- Wesson Women’s and Infants is a labor, delivery, recovery, postpartum Unit. Our unit contains 38 patient rooms, three operating rooms and a PACU, three nurse’s stations, one newborn nursery, and our Welcome Center.
- We perform approximately 4,000 births annually. We have the only perinatal/high risk antepartum unit between Albany, New York and Hartford, CT. We have a level III NICU and have neonatologists to care for our littlest patients, 24 hours a day.
- HIGH QUALITY PROGRAM. Baystate Medical Center is known as a teaching hospital that leads in surgical innovation. We use the latest minimally invasive procedures and robot-assisted techniques and offer a wide range of both general and specialty surgical care.
- PATIENT EXPERIENCE. Work with dedicated professionals committed to patient centered excellence. Act as an advocate for patients, families and significant others. Come join a team dedicated to the culture of safety, shared governance and nursing autonomy.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. Baystate Health is committed to your professional development. Baystate Health is accredited to provide continuing education programs for all members of the healthcare team, including nurses. Enjoy state-of-the-art simulation programs on campus! TNCC, ACLS, CPR and CPI classes provided. Reimbursement for AORN certification.
- COMPETITIVE BENEFITS SALARY AND SO MUCH MORE! Generous compensation package, CME Allowance and time, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.
- Education: BSN Required, Master’s Preferred.
- Experience: At least five years RN experience, supervisor/leadership experience required.
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current American Heart Association BLS Health Care Provider certification required.
YOU BELONG HERE. Diversity is having a seat at the table; Inclusion is having a voice; Belonging is having that voice be heard. We are a system that engages with our patients, providers and communities to promote healthier outcomes. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity elevates respect, which is one of our core values, and it is what makes us not just an organization, but also a community. It is how we will advance the care and enhance the lives for all people while demonstrating how diversity, inclusion and equity help to make us better.
For more information, please visit us online at: baystatehealthjobs.com or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Science: Nursing (Required), Master of Science
Certified Registered Nurse – Other, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.