Nurse Educators - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Nurse Educators
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence seeks a Registered Nurse Educator for one of our Medical Surgical Telemetry Units.
The Nurse Educator (NE), utilizing innovative and flexible solutions (including leveraging information technology and simulation to enhance and streamline education), evidence based practice, and effective operations, is responsible for establishing an environment that transforms professional growth, role competence and proficiency in their specialty. The NE facilitates the achievement of professional/clinical outcomes with all assigned staff and/or patient populations.
- HIGH QUALITY PROGRAM. Baystate Medical Center is known as a teaching hospital that leads in surgical innovation. We use the latest minimally invasive procedures and robot-assisted techniques and offer a wide range of both general and specialty surgical care.
- PATIENT EXPERIENCE. Work with dedicated professionals committed to patient centered excellence. Act as an advocate for patients, families and significant others. Come join a team dedicated to the culture of safety, shared governance and nursing autonomy.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. Baystate Health is committed to your professional development. Baystate Health is accredited to provide continuing education programs for all members of the healthcare team, including nurses. Enjoy state-of-the-art simulation programs on campus! TNCC, ACLS, CPR and CPI classes provided. Reimbursement for AORN certification.
- COMPETITIVE BENEFITS SALARY AND SO MUCH MORE! Generous compensation package, CME Allowance and time, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.
- Full-Time – 40 hours per week
- MSN Required.
- RN Massachusetts (required).
- At least three years of clinical experience and three years in a specialty (may be concurrent).
- Continuing professional development or graduate courses in nursing education.
- Experience teaching/precepting individuals or groups of students or staff; Prior experience within a teaching hospital.
- Project Management experience preferred.
YOU BELONG HERE. Diversity is having a seat at the table; Inclusion is having a voice; Belonging is having that voice be heard. We are a system that engages with our patients, providers and communities to promote healthier outcomes. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity elevates respect, which is one of our core values, and it is what makes us not just an organization, but also a community. It is how we will advance the care and enhance the lives for all people while demonstrating how diversity, inclusion and equity help to make us better.
For more information, please visit us online at: baystatehealthjobs.com or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
DIVERSE PROVIDERS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE PRACTICE LOCATIONS.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Doctor of Nursing Practice: Nursing, Master of Science: Nursing (Required)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support – American Heart Association, Basic Cardiac Life Support – American Heart Association, Certification in Specialty – Other, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.