Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Part-Time
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, is looking for a Registered Nurse to join the Medical-Surgical (Med-Surg) Team at the Wing Community Hospital in Palmer!
SIGN ON BONUS for all Registered Nurses joining Med-Surg!
- Up to $12,000 bonus for an RN with one year of experience!
- $8,000 bonus and the chance to join an amazing nurse residency program for an RN with under one year of experience!
*** All Shifts Available, Full and Part-Time*****
- Abundance of training
- Competitive rates and great differentials!
- Career development, CEU allowance and Loan reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package with low cost medical/dental
- Robust paid time off
- Baystate takes the safety of employees and patients very seriously and is adhering to all PPE and safety guidelines for Covid-19.
This beautifully renovated hospital is self-sufficient and brings the cutting edge technology and patient care that Baystate Health is known for, to the smaller communities of the Palmer MA region.
Baystate Wing offers Nurses all of the perks of the greater Baystate Health Agency, close to home!
- 68-bed community hospital in Palmer, Massachusetts.
- Access to the world-class doctors, treatments, diagnostics, and technology of the Baystate Health network.
- Advanced and compassionate care.
Med-Surg, Telemetry nursing can be a demanding, but rewarding role. If you're looking for exposure to technology and a variety of patient care, Med-Surg Telemetry nursing is a promising career path.
The Registered Nurses are responsible for the provision of basic nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current Baystate Standards of Care:
1) Assessment: The registered nurse collects comprehensive data pertinent to the patients health or the situation
2) Diagnosis: The registered nurse analyzes the assessment data to determine issue
3) Outcome identification: The registered nurse identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient or situation.
4) Planning: The registered nurse develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes
5) Implementation: The registered nurse implements the identified plan, coordinates care delivery and employs strategies to promote health and healthy environment.
6) Evaluation: The registered nurse evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes.
- MA RN License Required
- Diploma in Nursing
- CPR BLS Required
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing: Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.