Medical Practice Other - Baystate Health
Category(s): Allied Health Clinical Professional, Medical Practice Other
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Practices is looking for an experienced Practice Manager join our Women’s Health Division !
Managing the practice operations for Women's Health Specialty practices
• Serve as the primary contact for the practice operations in facilitating collaboration, resolving administrative and financial issues relating to all practice operations.
• Hiring, developing and coaching staff and instituting administrative policies and procedures
• Provide management oversight and develop and implement improvement initiatives within the clinical operations to improve patient satisfaction and quality of care of the practices.
• Responsible for operating efficiencies and cost management. Supports the development of the annual budget and assists division directors and finance analyst to develop capital purchases and monitoring, managing and control expenditures.
• Collaboration with the directors, physicians, service line leadership and system executives to develop, implement and monitor program-specific action plans and accountabilities that align practice goals with Baystate Health mission and strategic plans.
• Collaborates and communicates regularly in order to foster a collaborative, team-based practice, and a positive environment for staff, providers and patients.
• Developing and managing schedules and utilization
• Business or a clinical degree with previous experience in successfully managing a large medical practice
• Minimum of 3- 5 years management experience in an ambulatory or medical practice. Registered Nurse with leadership experience preferred
• Demonstrate excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of budgeting and revenue cycle activities
• Possess a proven track record of achieving objectives through motivating and leading others
• Experience with implementing ongoing process improvement to ensure a patient-centric program
• Ability to establish and maintain positive, professional relationships with senior leadership and staff, and work in collaborative partnership with physicians and other health care providers
- Total Size & Scope of staff is Approximately 50 FTEs in four locations
- Practice Manager -has direct oversight of RN Supervisor, Patient Service representatives, RNs and Medical Assistants
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Science (Required)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.