Radiology/Imaging - Baystate Health
Category(s): Allied Health Clinical Professional, Radiology/Imaging
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
$ 10,000 Sign-On/ Stay-On Bonus!
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, is looking for a Manager of Imaging Services to join the Noble Hospital team!
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, is looking for a Manager of Diagnostic Imaging Services!
The Manager of Diagnostic Imaging Services provides leadership, direction and administration over all radiologic operations within Baystate Noble Community Hospital. Multi-modality service lines include include X-ray, CT, nuclear medicine, mammography.
IDEAL APPLICANTS WILL HAVE:
A passion to work within a smaller community hospital
Experience as a Manager for an Imaging/Radiology Department
Solid understanding of Imaging operations and workflows.
Working knowledge and thorough understanding of state/federal accreditation standards and requirements with the ability to interpret and implement applicable standards and requirements.
Knowledge of emerging treads and how it impacts operations.
Demonstrated leadership skills, including team building, and coaching/mentoring.
Bachelor's degree and a current certification in at least one of the Radiology Technology disciplines
Abundance of training
CEU allowance and Loan reimbursement
Comprehensive benefits package with low cost medical/dental
Robust paid time off
Baystate takes the safety of employees and patients very seriously and is adhering to all PPE and safety guidelines for Covid-19.
Competitive ages and Career Advancement Opportunities
Noble Hospital: Baystate Noble Hospital (Baystate Noble) is a 85-bed acute care community hospital helping people in the Greater Westfield community and offers direct access to world-class technology, diagnostics, and specialists.
More than 300 On-staff physicians
More than 450 total employees
2,600 yearly inpatient admissions
More than 28,000 yearly Emergency Department visits
The teams at Noble hospital passionately work to ensure that the Westfield communities have access to exceptional healthcare, close to home. The skilled and compassionate nurses and medical support staff offer an ideal combination of “high tech” and “high touch,” complementing an outstanding team of doctors.
The Manager of Imaging Services primary responsibilities include; directly overseeing patient imaging services, developing and successfully implementing new technologies, developing strong relationships with referring providers and their staff, promoting and ensuring an exceptional culture of service and engagement, proactively assessing market trends and opportunities, developing and tracking access targets and ensuring success in meeting/exceeding market demands, driving continuous process improvement efforts, and assisting with development and analysis of statistical and financial indicators for the Department of Radiology.
1) MANAGEMENT / OPERATIONS: Direct, coordinate, and oversee the daily activities of all operations of the Department of Radiology, specifically assigned modalities and sites of service, to ensure efficient operations, access to services that meets/exceeds market demand, quality and timely results reporting, and superior, consistent customer service.
2) STRATEGIC / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: Collaborates with senior management team, medical leadership, and staff to develop strategic priorities and plans to implement new programs/services, manage expenses, and grow appropriate volumes, revenue and contribution margins. Forecast future growth opportunities and emerging technologies necessary to effectively manage volumes and ensure the provision of the highest possible level of clinical quality.
3) FINANCIAL: Evaluates and develops business plans for purchase of capital equipment and related items. Continually evaluates equipment, technology and systems, and recommends replacement/upgrade/implementation as necessary.
4) FINANCIAL: Assist with the development of capital and expense budget for imaging and administrative cost centers through effective planning for service growth, staffing and equipment needs, benchmarking, documentation of workflow, revision and creation of job descriptions/roles, etc.
5) COMPLIANCE / REGULATORY: Assures compliance with JCAHO, ACR, and various regulatory agency standards, laws and regulations for Radiology services
6) HUMAN RESOURCES: Leads, mentors and coaches subordinate managers and supervisors, to ensure effective systems and processes are in place for staff planning, talent acquisition, engagement, retention, performance & conflict management, and professional development, including the radiology career lattice. Reviews and approves major disciplinary action and terminations.
7) QUALITY & PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT: Maintains and promotes expertise in Lean, process flow design, efficiency, and performance improvement relative to radiology services. Investigates, analyzes and responds to patient and physician complaints.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Science (Required)
Clinical Research Coordinator – Association of Clinical Research Professionals
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.