License Practical Nurse - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, License Practical Nurse
Full Time / Part Time: Part-Time
** Substantial Rate Increases **
** UP TO A $7,000 SIGN-ON BONUS **
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence is looking for a part-time, day shift Licensed Practical Nurse to join our Daly 6B Medical/Intercare team!
Daly 6B provides elbow-to-elbow support and comes fully equipped to help you do what YOU do best, provide for our patients!
- 42 bed Medical Stepdown unit equipped with bedside hemodynamic measuring (21 beds) and 24 hour monitoring of those systems.
- 21 medical beds with telemetry capabilities, as well as continuous O2 monitoring.
- Unit frequently cares for trached vent dependent patients as well as Bipap/CPap rescue needs and Hi Flow O2 delivery systems.
- This unit is supported by a nurse educator as well as an evening clinical nurse coordinator. Also supported around the clock by respiratory therapy and APP/MD on site, as well as ancillary support, ( monitor techs, ambulation techs, PCTS and Operations assistants)
- We provide supportive, individualized, and tailored orientation.
- The only major referral care center and the only Level 1 trauma center and pediatric trauma center in the area.
At Baystate Health, LPN means more. It stands for our deep respect for nursing professional practice that is essential to our mission. It also stands for Baystate’s many opportunities for growth and learning in the region’s only academic medical center and within our community hospitals, and it stands for our commitment to taking care of all those in the community who need us.
- Nights 7 AM – 7 PM
- Every other weekend and rotating holidays
- Location: Baystate Medical Center Springfield
- New Grad LPN (0-1 year of LPN Licensure) $30.25
- Experienced LPN (1+ years of LPN Licensure) $31.06 – $41.13
- Competitive shift differentials and allowance plans
THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH BAYSTATE!
- Excellent Compensation
- High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision insurance
- Pet, home, auto and personal insurance
- Certification and continuing education reimbursement
- Nursing forgivable loan program
- 403b retirement company match & annual company contribution increase based on years of service
- Life insurance
- First time homebuyer program
- Free money coach advice from a certified professional
- Reimbursement for a variety of wellbeing activities, included but limited to: gym membership and equipment, personal trainer, massage and so much more!
- Wellbeing programs that include but are not limited to mental, physical, and financial health
- Licensed as an LPN in the state of Massachusetts
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification
We strive to be the place where we can help you build the career you deserve – apply today – YOU belong at Baystate!
Our compensation philosophy
We offer competitive total compensation that includes pay, benefits, and other recognition programs for our employees. The base pay range shown above considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including knowledge/skills; relevant experience and training; education/certifications/licensure; and other business and organizational factors. This base pay range does not include our comprehensive benefits package and any incentive payments that may be applicable to this role.
For more information, please visit us online at: baystatehealthjobs.com or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Certificate: Nursing, GED or HiSET (Required)
Licensed Practical Nurse – Other
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.