Social Worker - Baystate Health
Category(s): Behavioral Health, Social Worker
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
$6,000 sign-on bonus for eligible applicants.
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center, the region’s only level 1 trauma center and pediatric trauma center is seeking a LICSW Behavioral Health Clinician to join our Women's Behavioral Health team! SIGN ON BONUS*
- Join a multidisciplinary team to provide specialized care to our patients. We use a problem-oriented approach tailored to the needs of the individual. Our team consists of behavioral health clinicians, unit counselors, a psychiatrist, a physician assistant, psychiatric nurses, psychiatric social workers and master's prepared specialists, behavioral support members, occupational and recreational therapists.
- BAYSTATE HEALTH, BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CLINICIANS (BHC) PERFORM AN IMPORTANT ROLE involving patient evaluation, case management, treatment, discharge planning, and documentation. The BHC is responsible for gathering a psychosocial evaluation through interviews and record review, and completing a written assessment with case formulation and treatment plan. The BHC facilitates psychoeducational and psychotherapeutic family and systems meetings and may also lead to psychotherapeutic and/or psychoeducational groups as assigned.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH. Our BHC career ladder provides opportunity to advance your profession and livelihood. Continuing education incentives and tuition reimbursements are available and encouraged to use.
- ABUNDANT BENEFITS, SALARY & SO MUCH MORE! Generous compensation package, CEU allowance, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off. *Speak with your recruiter about sign on bonus eligibility and details.
- Full-time 40 hours
- 1st shift
- Master’s in social work (required)
- LICSW active in State of Massachusetts required
- Minimum of three years of clinical experience in a healthcare or social services setting. Equivalent experience in a Masters' level internship setting may be considered.
- Preferred Experience: Five or more years of clinical experience in a healthcare or social services setting
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Master of Science: Social Work (Required)
“Independent clinical license: 1) LICSW (Lic. Independent Clin. Social Worker; 2) LMHC (Lic. Mental Health Counselor); or 3) LMFT (Lic. Marriage & Fam Therapist) (required) – “Independent clinical license: 1) LICSW (Lic. Independent Clin. Social Worker; 2) LMHC (Lic. Mental Health Counselor); or 3) LMFT (Lic. Marriage & Fam Therapist) (required)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.