License Practical Nurse - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, License Practical Nurse
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Inpatient Medical Unit- Sign On Bonus Up to $7,000!
Baystate Health, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare quality and safety, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence is looking for a medical inpatient Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team in Springfield, MA.
Our medical unit offers elbow-to-elbow support and comes fully equipped to help you do what YOU do best, provide for our patients!
- Unit Springfield 6400 serves a wide variety of patients aged 22 to 100 + with common diagnoses that may include: acute or chronic conditions, gastrointestinal disorders, infections processes, behavioral health, neurological & circulatory impairment, kidney disease, and diabetes.
- The unit has 32 beds, 16 semi-private rooms, and they have completed several nurse driven change projects including activity/mobility tool, acuity based assignments, capacity management workflow, and foley utilization.
- The Manager is dedicated to professional growth and the nursing model of care, and the unit has a close partnership with Physician Medical Director.
- We provide supportive, individualized, and tailored orientation
- Nights 7 PM – 7 AM
- Every other weekend and rotating holidays
- Location: Baystate Medical Center Springfield
- New Grad LPN (0-1 year of LPN Licensure) $30.25
- Experienced LPN (1+ years of RN Licensure) $31.06-$41.13
- Competitive shift differentials
THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH BAYSTATE!
- Excellent Compensation
- High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision insurance
- Pet, home, auto and personal insurance
- Certification and continuing education reimbursement
- Nursing forgivable loan program
- 403b retirement company match & annual company contribution increase based on years of service
- Life insurance
- First time homebuyer program
- Free money coach advice from a certified professional
- Licensed Practical Nurse Certification Required
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required
- Education: GED or High School Diploma required
We strive to be the place where we can help you build the career you deserve – apply today – YOU belong at Baystate!
Our compensation philosophy
We offer competitive total compensation that includes pay, benefits, and other recognition programs for our employees. The base pay range shown above considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including knowledge/skills; relevant experience and training; education/certifications/licensure; and other business and organizational factors. This base pay range does not include our comprehensive benefits package and any incentive payments that may be applicable to this role.
All correspondence can be directed to:
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Certificate: Nursing, GED or HiSET (Required)
Licensed Practical Nurse – Other
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.