License Practical Nurse - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, License Practical Nurse
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
SIGN ON BONUS for Home Health Licensed Practical Nurses! $5,000 paid in full throughout your first year.
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, offers high quality, compassionate and patient focused care through Home Health and Hospice Services and is looking for an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse to join the Home Health Team!
Baystate Home Health teams are multidisciplinary and consist of experienced nurses, therapists, social workers, hospice aides, spiritual and bereavement counselors, and volunteers. This care team works together, with both the patient and family to provide high quality care, expressly tailored to meet each patients’ needs. Our home health team works together to ensure a safe and swift recovery from illness, accident, or surgery in the comfort of home.
- Abundance of training
- Career development, CEU allowance and Loan reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package with low cost medical/dental
- Robust paid time off
- Baystate takes the safety of employees and patients very seriously and is adhering to all PPE and safety guidelines for Covid-19.
- Flexible schedules with no required weekends
- Baystate offers a supportive work environment, which allows the care team to provide optimal patient care
POSITION HIGHLIGHTS :
- Baystate Health, Licensed Practical Nurses perform an important role providing care to our patients. They create schedules and perform visits to not only provide direct patient care, but bring understanding, comfort and dignity to patients and their family.
- LPN employees have the opportunity to work with a culturally diverse patient population and will take into account the physiological, developmental and psychosocial needs of the neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
- Additional responsibilities include: taking vital signs, performing patient intake and history, procedures, documentation, patient education and discharge.
- Weekday shifts, generally between the hours of 8a and 5p. No weekends required.
- Massachusetts LPN license and completion of all annual licensure requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, judgment and communication skills
- Documentation skills
- Ability to identify patient situations/problems requiring MD and/or RN follow up
- Valid Driver's License, reliable vehicle and clean driving history
For more information, please visit us online at: baystatehealthjobs.com or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Licensed Practical Nurse – National Council of State Boards of Nursing
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.