License Practical Nurse - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, License Practical Nurse
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Baystate Health, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare quality and safety, and home to (example) Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team.
DEPARTMENT DESCRIPTION: ADULT EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
- Experience diverse pathologies and acuity as we serve over 122,000 adult and pediatric patients annually.
- Our 72,000 square foot ED is equipped with 94 private rooms, separate pediatric ED, separate behavioral health rooms and top-of-the-line technology.
- Providers are engaged in the department process.
- Staff committees are set up to implement change and create dynamic teams that work well together.
- BMC is a major referral care center and the only Level 1 trauma center and pediatric trauma center in the area.
- Full Time Day 7AM – 7PM
- Every other weekend and rotating holidays
- Location: Baystate Medical Center Springfield MA
THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH BAYSTATE!
- Excellent Compensation
- High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision insurance
- Pet, home, auto and personal insurance
- Certification and continuing education reimbursement
- 403b retirement company match & annual company contribution increase based on years of service
- Life insurance
- First time homebuyer program
- Free money coach advice from a certified professional
- Reimbursement for a variety of wellbeing activities, included but limited to: gym membership and equipment, personal trainer, massage and so much more!
- Wellbeing programs that include but are not limited to mental, physical, and financial health
Licensed as a LPN in the state of Massachusetts
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification
We strive to be the place where we can help you build the career you deserve – apply today – YOU belong at Baystate!
Our compensation philosophy
We offer competitive total compensation that includes pay, benefits, and other recognition programs for our employees. The base pay range shown above considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including knowledge/skills; relevant experience and training; education/certifications/licensure; and other business and organizational factors. This base pay range does not include our comprehensive benefits package and any incentive payments that may be applicable to this role.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Certificate: Nursing, GED or HiSET (Required)
Licensed Practical Nurse – Other
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.