IT Project Management - Baystate Health
Category(s): Information Technology/Health Information Management, IT Project Management
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
As an Informatics and Technology QA Program Manager, you would play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and efficiency of technology solutions within the healthcare setting. The responsibilities would include overseeing the development and implementation of QA processes, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, establish and maintain testing protocols, identify and resolve system issues, and provide training to staff on new technologies. This role is responsible for clear and transparent communication across various teams and stakeholders. This includes conveying project updates, addressing concerns, and facilitating open dialogue to ensure everyone is on the same page. Communication skills would be instrumental in creating a collaborative and informed environment, crucial for the success of technology initiatives. The role would contribute to the seamless integration of informatics and technology to enhance patient care and operational effectiveness.
This role will be leading a diverse group of professionals. This involves nurturing a positive team culture, providing guidance, and fostering professional development. This role would require effective delegation, recognizing and utilizing team members' strengths, and creating an inclusive and supportive work environment. Building a cohesive and motivated team is essential for the successful execution of technology and informatics projects.
As an Informatics and Technology QA Program Manager, you would be responsible for identifying potential risks related to informatics and technology implementations. This involves conducting thorough risk assessments, developing mitigation strategies, and ensuring that the organization is well-prepared to address any challenges that may arise. This role would extend to fostering a culture of proactive risk awareness and continuous improvement to enhance the overall resilience of the technology infrastructure.
1) Test Strategy Development: Develop and implement a comprehensive test strategy that aligns with the organization's goals and objectives.
2) Team Management: Lead and manage a team of testing professionals, ensuring they have the necessary resources and guidance to meet testing objectives.
3) Test Planning: Create test plans, including scope, objectives, resource allocation, and schedules for various testing phases.
4) Quality Assurance: Ensure that testing processes comply with industry standards, best practices, and regulatory requirements.
5) Test Execution: Oversee the execution of tests, including functional, performance, and security testing, and monitor results.
6) Issue Tracking: Manage the identification and tracking of defects or issues, and collaborate with development teams to resolve them.
7) Risk Management: Identify and mitigate testing risks that could impact project timelines and deliverables.
8) Reporting and Communication: Provide regular reports to stakeholders on testing progress, quality, and any issues that may impact project delivery.
9) Continuous Improvement: Continuously assess and improve testing processes, tools, and methodologies to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
Minimally Required Experience:
10 years of Project Management
Proven experience in IT testing and quality assurance, with a track record of successful project delivery.
Strong leadership and team management skills.
Familiarity with project management principles.
Knowledge of testing tools and methodologies.
Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Science (Required), Master of Science
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.