Social Worker - Baystate Health
Category(s): Behavioral Health, Social Worker
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE!
Integrated Behavioral Health in Belchertown, MA is seeking a LICSW to join our amazing Behavioral Health Clinician team.
Up to $6,000 sign-on bonus (part-time and full-time external applicants eligible)
Resume required with application
- 32-hours M-F
- Belchertown, MA
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (required)
- LICSW active in State of Massachusetts (required)
- Three or more years of experience in providing treatment in outpatient mental health settings.
- IBH BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CLINICIANS-OUTPATIENT (BHC) PERFORM AN IMPORTANT ROLE involving patient evaluation, case management, treatment, discharge planning, and documentation. The BHC provides clinical services to patients (such as children, adolescents, survivors of trauma, or individuals with Substance Use Disorders), couples and families being treated in the Outpatient Behavioral Health department. BHC is responsible for gathering a psychosocial evaluation through interviews and record review and completing a written assessment with case formulation and treatment plan. The BHC facilitates psychoeducational and psychotherapeutic family and systems meetings and may also lead to psychotherapeutic and/or psychoeducational groups as assigned.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH. Baystate Health offers many opportunities to advance your profession and livelihood. Continuing education incentives and tuition reimbursements are available and encouraged to use.
- ABUNDANT BENEFITS, SALARY & SO MUCH MORE for full-time and part-time! Generous compensation package, CEU allowance, high-quality, low-cost medical/dental/vision with FSAs or HSAs, robust paid time off, Retirement Package with company match, life insurances, wellness and massage reimbursements, adoption assistance, educational assistance, first-time homebuyers’ assistance, work-life integration and more. *Speak with your recruiter about sign on bonus eligibility and details.
For more information, please visit us online at: baystatehealthjobs.com or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers. All correspondence can be directed to recruiter:
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Master of Science: Social Work (Required)
Licensed Family and Marriage Therapist – Other, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker – State of Massachusetts, Licensed Mental Health Counselor – Other
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.