Food and Nutrition - Baystate Health
Category(s): Trades/Engineering/Facilities, Food and Nutrition
Full Time / Part Time: Part-Time
The Food Service Liaison (Liaison) facilitates intra and inter department communications, processes patient menu selections and troubleshoots patient meal related problems that may arise. In addition, the Liaison is responsible for training new employees on the use of electronic mecial records and dietary computer applications. May be required to assumes leadership role when necessary.
1) Facilitates communication between nursing, Food and Nutrition Department and the Call Center.
2) Initiates and documents service recovery.
3) Processes Adult Partial Treatment Unit (APTU) meals and assigned non-select meals.
4) Troubleshoots patient meal related problems.
5) Troubleshoots patient meal related problems.
6) Retrieves, reviews and enters necessary patient information from CIS and CBord as needed.
7) Prints and appropriately processes CBord reports.
8) Performs Formula Technician duties when necessary.
9) Utilizes critical thinking to address problems and situation.
10) Conducts and oversees new employee training.
Required Work Experience:
1) Previous food service and/or healthcare experience, customer service experience
Preferred Work Experience:
1) Familiarity with using computers
Skills and Competencies:
1) Speak, write and comprehend English
2) Basic math skills
3) Ability to follow directions
4) Verbal communication skills
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
GED or HiSET (Required)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.