Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Baystate Noble is looking for a Full-Time Registered Flex/Float Nurse in Westfield Massachusetts. The Float Nurse will provide additional supports to Telemetry, Rehabilitation, Adult Psychiatric and Rehabilitation Units.
With a $13,500 Sign On Bonus for 1 year of experience and increased differential rates, a Flex Nurse is a great opportunity for an experienced Nurse to earn additional compensation, while taking on a new experience every day.
- PPE and Safety
- Professional development and growth
- Low cost benefits and excellent paid time off
- Opportunity to work in different hospital units daily
- Member of a multi-disciplinary, dedicated team
- $13,000 sign on bonus, great differentials for Flex positions
- Competitive base rates
- Third Shift
- Baystate Noble, Westfield MA
- Massachusetts' RN License Required
- CPR BLS Required
Baystate Noble Hospital (Baystate Noble) is a 85-bed acute care community hospital helping people in the Greater Westfield community and offers direct access to world-class technology, diagnostics, and specialists.
- 85 beds
- 180 nurses
- More than 300 On-staff physicians
- More than 450 total employees
- 2,600 yearly inpatient admissions
- More than 28,000 yearly Emergency Department visits
The Flex Registered Nurse (sometimes referred to as a Float Nurse) is responsible for the provision of basic nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BNH Standards of Care.
1) Assessment: The registered nurse collects comprehensive data pertinent to the patients health or the situation
2) Diagnosis: The registered nurse analyzes the assessment data to determine issue
3) Outcome identification: The registered nurse identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient or situation.
4) Planning: The registered nurse develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes
5) Implementation: The registered nurse implements the identified plan, coordinates care delivery and employs strategies to promote health and healthy environment.
6) Evaluation: The registered nurse evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes.
7) The registered nurse manages nurse-patient/family relationships which may include advocacy, comfort, cultural competence and sensitivity, therapeutic communication, education, and health care transition management
.8) The registered nurse meets all practice/safety, HCAHPS and quality standards
For more information, please visit us online at: baystatehealthjobs.com or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support – Other, Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Pediatric Advanced Life Support – Other, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.