Customer Service - Baystate Health
Category(s): Administrative Support, Customer Service
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Under the direction of the Lead Concierge maintains a high service excellence presence at the assigned location by greeting arriving customers at vehicles or entry doors in a positive and professional manner. Proactively offer services and provide information and assistance as needed. Assists in facilitating patient/visitor flow between information desk, registration points or service area locations. Provides directions to desired locations or helps to determine desired location, using available computer information or other resources. Responds to general inquires or specific needs, such as securing wheelchairs or volunteer escort if needed. Assures entry areas are well kept and orderly. Performs responsibilities within established customer service and safety standards.
1) Displays outstanding customer service putting interaction with patient/visitor before any other function.
2) Displays outstanding verbal and telephone skills, communicates to patients/visitors in a clear concise professional manner.
3) Handles high volume and stressful situations and unusual requests in a calm professional manner while maintaining one on one assistance.
4) Basic knowledge of computers, responsible for maintaining all systems log ins.
5) Effectively use way finding tools, maps and ability to clearly articulate direction to patient/visitor.
6) Meets physical requirements of job responsibility on daily basis.
7) Dresses in professional attire as set by departmental guidelines.
8) Directs volunteers assigned to area in positive, respectful manner.
9) Follows departmental telephone etiquette guidelines and answers Concierge desk phone within three rings or less.
Required Work Experience:
1) 2 – 3 Years of experience in hospitality industry or related field with proven customer service
Preferred Work Experience:
1) None Listed
Skills and Competencies:
1) Basic PC skills, bilingual preferred
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
GED or HiSET (Required)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.