HR Administrative Support - Baystate Health
Category(s): Human Resources, HR Administrative Support
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Bilingual and diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider is looking for a Compensation Associate to join our team! Remote work option available for local applicants within a commutable distance from Springfield, MA. Role may require you to work from the corporate office several times per month. The full time role offers:
- Work with a team of experienced compensation professionals
- Professional development and Loan reimbursement available for continued education
- ABUNDANT BENEFITS, SALARY & SO MUCH MORE! Generous compensation package, CEU allowance, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.
Under supervision provides administrative support to the Compensation team. The associate is responsible for a variety of tasks including producing reports, providing routine information to employees and leadership, processing job evaluation requests and job description updates, assisting with survey data input, basic compilation and extraction of data, assists with maintenance of key system tables and databases, and supports departmental project work. Supports team by answering phones and scheduling appointments and meetings as needed. Performs as a confidential, trusted subject matter expert, and achieves business results in accordance with all policies, procedures, and federal and state regulations.
1) Customer Support – takes initial customer inquiries via phone/e-mail and provides timely appropriate response when able. Otherwise defers customer to appropriate team member in compensation and/or consults with team member for appropriate response.
2) Compensation general email account – maintains correspondence daily in e-mail account. Forwards requests to appropriate consultant/analyst/director. Responds to requests within scope of this role or as advised by analysts, and/or manager. Maintains folders within mail box and files information as appropriate.
3) Assists customers with accessing approved job descriptions, job description information, and supports end users with the job description database. Responds to general inquiries regarding employee information as appropriate.
4) Under the direction of the manager and/or analysts, updates, edits, or corrects job descriptions. Insures data integrity between the job description folders and job profile.
5) Supports analysts in the maintenance of survey files to include system financial data, supportive employee data, and applicable electronic files.
6) Updates Payfactors (compensation management software) database with appropriate survey matches as directed by manager and/or analysts.
7) Maintains job code profiles, salary range tables, and other databases information as directed. Insures data integrity and identifies errors or discrepancies through audit of data. Makes recommendations for streamline and/or automation of data where possible. Makes updates, edits, and/or corrections in a timely manner.
8) Supports manager and analysts with internal equity reviews, including collecting employee data, collecting market data, creating and organizing electronic files and preparing discussion materials.
9) Assists customers with accessing approved job descriptions, job description information, and supports end users with the job description database. Responds to general inquiries regarding employee information as appropriate.
10) Provides office support including: entering data into Workday system, filing, creating documents, preparing materials for classes and presentations, answering routine questions, and preparing and distributing correspondence and e-mails. Develops, implements and maintains tracking systems to insure accurate and timely information regarding project, report, job description. Keeps manager apprised of all areas.
11) Runs reports that are produced on a regular basis, including audit reports and reports utilized by other departments in a timely and consistent manner. Using Workday and excel, produces ad-hoc reports, summarize data and provides basic analysis of the results.
12) Supports compensation team with on-going projects as needed. Assumes responsibility for assigned portions of projects and follows up through completion. Compiles or extracts data from various sources as needed.
Required Work Experience:
1) 5+ years experience in an HR role required.
Preferred Work Experience:
1) Prior Compensation experience.
2) Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, and Outlook
Skills and Competencies:
1) Strong analytical skills with good
attention to detail.
2) Ability to prioritize coupled with a strong sense of urgency.
3) Strong written and verbal
4) Strong PC skills with ability to
develop spreadsheets and manage data.
5) Must be competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
6) Knowledge of Workday highly
7) Strong Customer Service Skills, Presentation Skills, Proficient Level user in Microsoft Office Products.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
GED or HiSET (Required)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.