Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Part-Time
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence is looking for a Clinical Resources, Registered Nurse to join our team!
WE OFFER PART TIME and FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES!
PICK YOUR SHIFT: 4 HOURS, 8, HOURS, 10 HOURS OR 12 HOURS? THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!
- The Clinical Resources Nurse plays an important role in providing care to our patients. By assisting our novice nurses with elbow-to-elbow support, we can ensure our mission to improve the health of the people in our communities is being achieved.
- The clinical resources nurse is proficient in all clinical skills that are appropriate to medical surgical unit. Acts as a role model and mentor to staff who do not possess the skill set of any such procedure or initiative.
- The clinical resources nurse will support and promote all education, quality, patient safety initiatives, and a solid commitment to the patient experience.
- The clinical resources nurse will role model and mentor problem-solving and critical thinking. Communication with all healthcare team members will be respectful and professional.
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
(Some benefits only available at 16 plus hours per week)
- High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403b retirement match
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Term Life Insurance
- Free Unlimited Financial Coaching
- Personal and Emotional Well-being
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Worklife Integration
- And so much more!
- WE OFFER PART TIME and FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES!
- PICK YOUR SHIFT: 4 HOURS, 8, HOURS, 10 HOURS OR 12 HOURS? THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 15 years of RN experience required.
- Education: Associates degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Basic Cardiac Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.