Research Support - Baystate Health
Category(s): Research, Research Support
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Overall responsibility for management and coordination of multiple complex clinical research studies.
Overall responsibility for protocol evaluation & implementation planning.
Ability to take project from conception, through strategy and implementation stage.
Monitor enrollment and modify recruitment strategies as necessary.
May perform actual study tasks as needed.
1) Manages projects form conception, throught strategy and implementation stage. Responsible for coordinating and supervising conduct of multiple research studies, including the work of other staff. Ensure adherence to federal and state regulations, Good Clinical Practice, and SOPs.
2) Monitors enrollment and modifies recruitment strategies as necessary.
3) Overall responsibility for all regulatory and study documentation.
4) Develop and maintain area specific SOPs (Standard Operating Policies & Procedures).
5) Regional or National Recognition as may be demonstrated by:
Developing own research projects functioning as Investigator.
Identification as Key Personnel in Federal Grant Applications.
Authoring or co-authoring published research.
Authoring or co-authoring material for reports, publications, journal articles, abstracts.
6) Budget management,
7) Supervision, education, and evaluation of other research staff. Trains and assigns work to qualified personnel.
8) Significantly contributes to the professional growth and development of other research professionals.
Required Work Experience:
1) Six or more years of research experience
Preferred Work Experience:
1) None listed
Skills and Competencies:
1) Excellent Interpersonal Skills
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree: Nursing, GED or HiSET (Required)
Certified Clinical Research Professional – Association of Clinical Research Professionals
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.