Research Support - Baystate Health
Category(s): Research, Research Support
Full Time / Part Time: Part-Time
1) Works under close supervision and in accordance with specified and detailed instructions.
2) Able to handle some non-routine situations, but Supervisor /Investigator available to handle most, and review progress of work
3) Performs variety of routine duties, tests, and procedures to assist investigators and other research staff in the collection, verification, and compilation of research information. May be responsible for shipping of blood samples/specimens
4) Contributes to and maintains study and patient files in a highly organized manner.
5) Secures study and patient files to ensure confidentiality. Collect data according to structured guidelines. Records & Organizes results. Reports unusual findings to supervisor.
6) Perform actual study tasks under supervision. Perform study tasks in accordance with BMC policies and federal and state regulations.
Required Work Experience:
Preferred Work Experience:
1) None Listed
Skills and Competencies:
1) Basic understanding of data collection and research principles preferred
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Associate of Arts, GED or HiSET (Required)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.