Research Support - Baystate Health
Category(s): Research, Research Support
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
1) Assists with moderately complex study tasks in accordance with protocol guidelines.
2) Performs Level I responsibilities with a higher level of problem resolution, analytical ability and self-direction.
3) May have other responsibilities including maintenance of refrig. /freezer logs, inventory/ordering of study supplies, scheduling of study appts, budget tracking, etc.
4) Contributes to preparation, submission, and maintenance of regulatory documents.
5) May be responsible for maintenance of up to date curriculum vitals and licenses for all investigators and research staff.
6) Performs actual study tasks as directed.
7) Accurately compiles information and data.
8) May assist with sponsor/CRO visits.
9) Adheres to protocol, IRB, HIPAA, and regulatory requirements.
Required Work Experience:
1) 2 years of clinical research experience or HS/AD with 2+ years clinical research experience
Preferred Work Experience:
1) None Listed
Skills and Competencies:
1) Seeks/completes additional research education and training
Human Subjects Protection training (CITI) and any additional training as specified by the IRB prior to beginning any actual work on research protocols.
IATA Certification (International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)) needed if job responsibilities include shipping of diagnostic specimens.
Specialty Certification in Clinical. Research (SoCRA or ACRP) required w/in 1 year of meeting eligibility.
- SoCRA Certified Clinical Research Professional Certification
- ACRP Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC)
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Science (Required)
Clinical Research Coordinator – Association of Clinical Research Professionals, IATA – if required for role – various, Specialty Certification in Clin. Research (SoCRA, ACRP) required w/in 1 year of meeting eligibility. – various
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.