Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
RN Clinical Nursing Supervisor Cardiology Practices – SIGN ON BONUS
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Practices is looking for a experienced RN Clinical
Nursing Supervisor to join our Cardiovascular Service Line !
Please come and join our exciting team of clinicians. This dynamic group is innovative, energetic and dedicated to providing high quality and safe patient care each day. This RN Clinical Nursing Supervisor role has a nice blend of working for two well established cardiology & vascular practices that are continuing to expand their footprint across the Northern region by providing evidence based practice care to our patients. This position is not only a great leadership development opportunity but there’s a positive learning experience in a fluid clinical environment.
Responsibilities include: General clinical team oversight for overseeing all clinical flow issues with a focus on patient centered efficiency and patient and staff/provider satisfaction, ensuring that clinical operations comply with required standards and that policies and procedures are in place for all practices, and overseeing mentoring and development for clinical staff. The Clinical Supervisor handles a broad range of day-to-day operational activities, including supervision of clinical staff, actively participates in quality and service improvement, serves on departmental and interdepartmental committees and keeps practice management apprised of the practice's clinical issues and concerns. Role also includes providing direct patient care as determined by practice needs
What You Will Need:
- Massachusetts RN licensure, and CPR required, BSN preferred
- 4-5 years clinical nursing experience required
- Supervisory, team lead or charge nursing experience required working in an ambulatory setting is preferred
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in partnership with physicians and other clinicians
- Preferred candidates will have strong organizational and analytical skills with a focus on process improvement
- Excellent team building and people management skills
- Demonstrated track record of successful partnership with nursing, physicians and advanced practitioners
- Day to day supervision, scheduling and clinical coverage for clinical team members; to include 3 RN 's and 4 Medical Assistants at two locations
- Clinical team works closely with 6 Cardiologist, 3 Vascular Surgeons and 3 APP"s
- Locations – Baystate Cardiology -Northampton -325B King Street Northampton and Baystate Cardiology- Greenfield 164 High St .Franklin Greenfield MA
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Associates of Science: Nursing (Required), Bachelor of Science: Nursing, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Basic Cardiac Life Support – American Heart Association, Driver License – Other, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.