Laboratory - Baystate Health
Category(s): Allied Health Clinical Professional, Laboratory
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS)
Medical Technologist (MT)
We are hiring Medical Laboratory Scientists (MLS) at our state of the art laboratories! Days, Evenings, and Night Shifts Available!
Sign on Bonus applies for Full-Time and Part-Time positions!
The Baystate Health Reference Laboratories are staffed by 22 Pathologists and over 780 technologists and support personnel providing pathology and laboratory services across 4 hospitals, 5 large outpatient centers and multiple outreach clients across New England.
We are proud to perform over six million clinical laboratory tests and process and interpret more than 120,000 surgical pathology, cytology and molecular pathology specimens annually.
Through the course of the COVID pandemic we have reported nearly 400,000 COVID-19 PCR results, more than 90% of which have been performed in our laboratories at BH on multiple platforms.
Our labs have state of the art testing technology offering our staff the ability to be practicing on the cutting edge of laboratory medicine. The laboratory services of Baystate Health are fully accredited to the highest regulatory standards, recently receiving a highly successful CAP review in May 2021.
BH Laboratory offers:
- An exciting career with the opportunity to work in a world class Laboratory with the latest technology and a full array of the most cutting edge equipment
- An interesting career collaborating with world class pathologists and colleagues managing all aspects of diagnostic analyses at a high level of complexity providing services to the area’s only Level 1 Trauma Unit and academic medical center.
- A career with opportunity for growth as the largest laboratory services in the area.
- Career ladders allow for advancement within current roles, as well as supervisor and lead positions.
- Work/life Balance with a variety of shifts available and a comprehensive and generous benefits package.
- Location: Baystate Medical Center, Springfield MA
- Dept: Chemistry
- Hours: Full-Time
- Shift: Days, Evenings, Nights
- Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) / Medical Technologist (MT) certification through the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Associates of Science: Clinical Laboratory Science (Required), Bachelor of Science
Medical Technologist – American Society for Clinical Pathology
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.