Business Analysts - Baystate Health
Category(s): Performance/Analytics/Quality, Business Analysts
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
The Sr. Business Analyst is a seasoned individual contributor who applies advanced, in-depth knowledge of technical concepts, practices, and procedures to BH. Incumbents are fully competent to work on complex assignments and perform a full range of project management activities. The incumbent will often work under demanding deadlines, operating independently to resolve complex configuration problems. Errors will likely cause visible delay, expense, and/or disruption to the end-user. May lead or direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The incumbent works on assignments that are complex where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations. May determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may guide other junior personnel.
This position provides project leadership, business process analysis, and services to guarantee timely, efficient, and accurate deployment of computing and/or Telecommunications services and devices to Baystate Health clients. The position accomplishes the above through a combination of analysis of business needs, project planning, process documentation, and coordination of the deployment of IT Technical products consistent with Baystate Health System's policies and procedures and within the framework of the IT department standards.
Dignity and Respect: Treats patients, customers, and co-workers with esteem and worthiness.
Positive Image: Represents Baystate Health in a positive light by maintaining a calm and confident demeanor. Demonstrates a positive attitude.
Communications: Effectively conveys and receives information. Successfully manages challenging conversations. Readily provides and receives feedback promptly. Actively listens to everyone in a professional manner.
Service Accountability: Delivers personalized service and is responsive. Sets high standards for quality of work and ethical behavior and complies with all laws and regulations.
Team Work/Collaboration: Maintains individual productivity and supports workgroup effectiveness. Effectively builds and nurtures relationships and values others.
Safe Work Environment: Maintains a safe, clean and orderly work environment. Follows department and organizational safety and security policies.
Responsible use of Resources: Demonstrates a high level of awareness regarding cost containment.
1) The incumbent provides comprehensive consultation to business units and internal clients, working closely with client management, to identify and specify business requirements and technical solutions which assist the functional business units and call centers in meeting their strategic objectives.
2) Coordinate deployment of IT standards configurations in conjunction with other IT service teams.
3) Contribute to the development of IT Standard Configurations
4) Develop all necessary technical documentation for distribution to other IT Teams
5) Participate as a member of large project teams providing business and site analysis, documentation, and coordinator of IT Technical deployments
6) Serve as a project leader for intermediate to large size projects, determining and scoping projects, developing project plans, and coordinating multi-disciplinary teams throughout the project
7) Willing to work extra hours to support other IT teams and BH staff to accomplish our mission of patient care
8) Needs to be mindful of BH Department workflows and the importance of their software and/or call flow needs so patient care and administrative workflows are not interrupted
9) Recognize potential issues and resolve them before they have an impact on patient care
Required Work Experience:
1) Greater than 5 years of related and progressive experience
Preferred Work Experience:
1) None Listed
Skills and Competencies:
1) None Listed
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Associates of Science, GED or HiSET (Required)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.