Constant Companions - Baystate Health
Category(s): Clinical Support, Constant Companions
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE!
We have a stellar Behavioral Health Department seeking a Behavioral Resource Technician (BRT) to join our fantastic team
Up to $3,000 sign-on bonus (part-time and full-time external applicants eligible)
Resume required with application
- Full-time (36-hr a week)
- Day Shift; 7a-7:30p rotating schedule
- Weekend and holiday rotation required
- Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, MA
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience with Behavioral Health patients preferred, including pediatric and/or adolescent population for the Pedi ED
- CPR through American Heart Association BLS Provider required
- CPI required within 6 months of employment
- BEHAVIORAL RESOURCE TECHS PERFORM AN IMPORTANT ROLE providing care to our patients. They provide continuous observation of the patient or patients they are assigned to. The BRT role is to ensure that the patient does nothing to harm themselves or others. The BRT must maintain a safe environment and interact with the patient, family, and staff in a caring professional manner.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH. Baystate Health offers many opportunities to advance your profession and livelihood. Continuing education incentives and tuition reimbursements are available and encouraged to use.
- ABUNDANT BENEFITS, SALARY & SO MUCH MORE for full-time and part-time! Generous compensation package, CEU allowance, high-quality, low-cost medical/dental/vision with FSAs or HSAs, robust paid time off, Retirement Package with company match, life insurances, wellness and massage reimbursements, adoption assistance, educational assistance, first-time homebuyers’ assistance, work-life integration and more. *Speak with your recruiter about sign on bonus eligibility and details.
For more information, please visit us online at: baystatehealthjobs.com or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers. All correspondence can be directed to recruiter:
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
GED or HiSET (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Certified Crisis Prevention (within 60 days of hire) – Crisis Prevention Institute
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.