Rehabilitation - Baystate Health
Category(s): Allied Health Clinical Professional, Rehabilitation
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Come join this supportive and skilled team and grow your skills further. We have a stellar Outpatient service line for the experienced and new grad Audiologist.
Up to $5,000 sign-on bonuses (part-time and full-time external applicants eligible)
New grad applicants accepted
Resume required with application
- Out-patient (Monday – Friday); full-time 40-hours
- Springfield Metro Area
- 360 Birnie Avenue, Springfield, MA
- Master’s degree in Audiology (Doctorate preferred)
- Massachusetts Audiologist Licensure
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA
- American Heart Association BLS CPR
- Experience with cochlear implants and ABR testing a plus.
- BAYSTATE AUDIOLOGISTS PERFORM AN IMPORTANT ROLE to identify, evaluate, treat and follow-up with clients of all ages, on an outpatient and contract basis diversifying your cases. Demonstrate developmental stages for the following age groups (infant/child, adolescence, adult, and geriatrics) and apply developmental theories and concepts when planning and implementing care for patients as appropriate. Counsel clients, families, and others with compassion in relation to understanding and assisting in the identification and treatment of hearing impairment.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH. Our career ladder provides opportunity to advance your profession and livelihood. Continuing education incentives and tuition reimbursements are available and encouraged to use.
- ABUNDANT BENEFITS, SALARY & SO MUCH MORE for full-time and part-time! Generous compensation package, CEU allowance, high-quality, low-cost medical/dental/vision with FSAs or HSAs, robust paid time off, Retirement Package with company match, life insurances, wellness and massage reimbursements, adoption assistance, educational assistance, first-time homebuyers assistance, work-life integration and more.
For more information, please visit us online at: baystatehealthjobs.com or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers. All correspondence can be directed to recruiter:
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Certified Audiologist – American Speech Language Hearing Association
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.