Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
*SIGN ON BONUS Eligible!
Come Join an Amazing Team!!
Baystate Health, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare quality and safety, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence is looking for a full-time RN, Assistant Nurse Manager for one of our Medical Surgical units.
THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH BAYSTATE!
- Excellent Compensation
- High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision insurance
- Pet, home, auto and personal insurance
- Certification and continuing education reimbursement
- Nursing forgivable loan program
- 403b retirement company match & annual company contribution increase based on years of service
- Life insurance
- First time homebuyer program
- Free money coach advice from a certified professional
- Reimbursement for a variety of wellbeing activities, included but limited to: gym membership and equipment, personal trainer, massage and so much more!
- Wellbeing programs that include but are not limited to mental, physical, and financial health
- Springfield 2 serves a wide variety of patients aged 22 to 100 + with common diagnoses that may include: acute or chronic conditions, gastrointestinal disorders, infections processes, behavioral health, neurological & circulatory impairment, kidney disease, and diabetes.
- The unit has 32 beds, 16 semi-private rooms, and they have completed several nurse driven change projects including activity/mobility tool, acuity based assignments, capacity management workflow, and foley utilization.
- The Manager is dedicated to professional growth and the nursing model of care, and the unit has a close partnership with Physician Medical Director.
- PROTECTED LEADERSIP TIME. Baystate values our leaders and knows your time is valuable. We give our leaders protected time to round on units and engage with staff.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. Baystate health is accredited to provide continuing education programs for all our nurses. Learning and mentoring is at the core of our professional practice model. Baystate sponsors nurses obtaining certification and supports nurse empowerment through attendance at national conferences, loan reimbursement and loan forgiveness.
- MAGNET RECOGNITION & SHARED GOVERNANCE. Baystate Medical Center has achieved Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), a distinction that places the hospital’s nursing staff among the finest in the nation. Shared decision making between the bedside nurses and nurse leaders, which includes areas such as resources, nursing research/evidence-based practice projects, new equipment purchases, and staffing is what makes us stand out from our competition.
- SAFETY & SUPPORT. PPE coaches and educators on site to help you thought out the day or night. Baystate Health is committed to your safety and education. We provide you with the appropriate resources you need to care for yourself and your patients.
- ABUNDANT BENEFITS, SALARY & SO MUCH MORE! Ask your recruiter for sign on bonus eligibility. Generous compensation package, CEU allowance, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.
- Full Time-Day Shift
- Monday – Friday
- Minimum of 3-5 years of nursing experience in a related setting: Perianesthesia / Perioperative Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
- BLS through the American Heart Association required
All correspondence can be directed to:
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Science: Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Certified Registered Nurse – Other, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.