Nursing Assistant By being hired into one of our Nursing Support jobs at Baystate Health, you’ll be a key member of the Baystate Health team. Professionals in Nursing Support careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing Support job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Nursing Support at Baystate Health may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Rehab Aide Rehab Department Per Diem - Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsible primarily for facilitating patient care within the rehabilitation services by assisting therapists with basic patient care skills, and providing miscellaneous support activities support activities to the Rehabilitation Care operations. Incumbent is expected to perform other similar and related duties as assigned. Management has the right to change or add to the job responsibilities at any time High school grad...
Reference Code: 65961
- Medical Assistant OB\GYN Northampton MA Per Diem Days - Northampton, MA
- Description: Provides an understanding approach to patient care. Responsive to patient needs Maintains confidentiality Assist in examination and treatment of patients Interviews patients, measures vital signs etc. Assists provider with or performs procedures/testing High school dipoma or equivalent Graduate of an approved accredited Medical Assisting Program or equivalent training with demonstrated competencies of MA III. Minimum of 5...
Reference Code: 65957
- Patient Care Technician II Emergency PT\Nights 65936.422 - Springfield, MA
- Description: Reports to the Clinical Manager but daily activities are coordinated by the RN. Performs a variety of technical tasks and bedside functions. Responsibilities include direct patient care; hygiene, skin care, mobility and monitoring. Multi skilled to needs of unit in performing duties relative to phlebotomy and EKGs. Expected to manage equipment and perform or assist in all procedures on unit. High School Diploma or GED One...
Reference Code: 65936