Nursing Assistant By being hired into one of our Nursing Support jobs at Baystate Health, you’ll be a key member of the Baystate Health team. Professionals in Nursing Support careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing Support job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Nursing Support at Baystate Health may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Certified Nursing Assistant||Baystate Franklin Medical Ctr, MA||03/07/2014|
|Medical Assistant East Longmeadow Adult Medicine Full Time Days||Meadows Medical Associates, MA||03/06/2014|
|O.R. Assistant Per Diem Daly Surgery Requires Every other Weekend and Holiday Rotation||Baystate Medical Center, MA||03/06/2014|
|Patient Care Technician II Per Diem NICU 65381||Baystate Medical Center, MA||02/27/2014|
|Medical Assistant II Multi Specialty||Greenfield, MA||02/22/2014|
|Constant Companion\Intermittent Observer Part Time Days||Baystate Medical Center, MA||02/05/2014|
|Expressed Human Milk Technician PT\Days||Baystate Medical Center, MA||01/24/2014|
|Collegiate Nursing Care Technician||Baystate Medical Center, MA||01/23/2014|
|Medical Assistant OB\GYN Reproductive Endocrinology Part Time Days||3300 Main Street, MA||12/12/2013|
|Patient Care Technician various shifts and hours 63624||Baystate Medical Center, MA||07/11/2013|
Recent Job Openings
- Medical Assistant OB\GYN Reproductive Endocrinology Part Time Days - 3300 Main Street, MA
- Description: Reports to and is supervised by a Registered Nurse or Physician. Provides direct patient care, performs simple nursing procedures, clerical duties and related activities to assist physicians and departmental personnel. Must be a graduate of an approved/accredited (by the AAMA) medical assisting program. High school diploma or equivalent. Must be a graduate of an approved accredited medical assisting program. One year ambu...
Reference Code: 64713
- Collegiate Nursing Care Technician - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: This position is offered to nursing students actively enrolled in a nursing program accredited through the NLNAC or CCNE. CCTs will function in a supportive role to a registered nurse and work collaboratively with the health care team in the management of patient care. This position allows the student to gain experience in providing care to a diverse patient population and to develop communication and organizational skill...
Reference Code: 65131
- Patient Care Technician various shifts and hours 63624 - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: Reports to the Clinical Manager but daily activities are coordinated by the RN. Performs a variety of technical tasks and bedside functions. Direct patient care: hygiene, skin care, mobility and monitoring. Expected to manage equipment. Perform or assist in all procedures on unit. Handle clerical duties as assigned. High school diploma or GED equivalent is required. C.N.A. or equivalent experience. Health Care Provider CP...
Reference Code: 63624