Allied Health Jobs By being hired into one of our Allied Health jobs at Baystate Health, you’ll be a key member of the Baystate Health team. Professionals in Allied Health careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Allied Health job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Allied Health at Baystate Health may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Clinical Research Coordinator D'Amour Center for Cancer Care Per Diem||Springfield, MA||08/20/2014|
|Interventional Radiology Tech||Baystate Medical Center, MA||08/20/2014|
|Phlebotomy Technician||Boston, MA||08/20/2014|
|Clinical Pharmacist Inpatient Pharmacy||Springfield, MA||08/13/2014|
|Clinical Dietician II||Springfield, MA||08/08/2014|
|Electrocardiogram Technician||Greenfield, MA||08/06/2014|
|MRI Technologist Per diem||Springfield, MA||08/06/2014|
|Ultrasound Technologist||Greenfield, MA||08/06/2014|
|Clinical Pharmacist Ambulatory\Retail||Springfield, MA||08/01/2014|
|Med Lab Scientist I Laboratory Baystate Mary Lane Hospital Ware MA Per Diem||Ware, MA||07/31/2014|
|Preparatory Technician Cemistry||Springfield, MA||07/30/2014|
|Athletic Trainer Certified||Northampton, MA||07/29/2014|
|Certified Pharmacy Technician||Springfield, MA||07/11/2014|
|Dietitian Clinical InPatient Clinical Nutrition Per Diem||Springfield, MA||07/11/2014|
|Certified Pharmacy Technician Inpatient Pharmacy||Springfield, MA||07/04/2014|
|Genetic Counselor||Springfield, MA||06/18/2014|
|Certified Pharmacy Technician||Springfield, MA||06/04/2014|
|Electron Microscopy Technologist||Springfield, MA||03/28/2014|
Recent Job Openings
- Clinical Research Coordinator D'Amour Center for Cancer Care Per Diem - Springfield, MA
- Description: You will be responsible for: Reporting to the Manager of Compliance, Clinical & Facility Operations and Clinical Trials,the incumbent conducts study tasks that are moderately complex in accordance with established protocol and guidelines of the clinical trials sponsor, OHRP, NCI, and Baystate IRB. The incumbent will work directly with patients, patient's families to ensure the patient, treatment and coordination of ca...
Reference Code: 67064
- Interventional Radiology Tech - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: You would be responsible for: The Interventional Radiology Technologist assist providers with a variety of diagnostic and interventional procedures including Neurovascular and Vascular OR Is proficient in areas of monitoring, scrubbing, circulating, judgment and anticipation of provider needs. Must be self motivated and flexible and able to achieve results using good communication and organizational skills. Must be able t...
Reference Code: 67153
- Phlebotomy Technician - Boston, MA
- Description: As the Phlebotomy Technician, you may assist with training of new employees and/or students, and may be assigned to work in various patient service centers as needed. You will have the opportunity to establish and maintain good client relations, presenting a professional manner at all times. Intermediate level of trouble shooting skills needed. In this role, you will perform venipuncture and capillary puncture on diverse ...
Reference Code: 67186