Information Technology Jobs
Baystate Medical Center is one of only two hospitals in Massachusetts to be designated a Stage 6 adopter of electronic medical records by HIMSS Analytics. Only 32 hospitals in the nation have achieved this level of EMR adoption; Baystate is one of only four in New England.
- An award-winning team that has been voted twice
"Most Wireless Hospital" and has just been voted
"Most Wired" by Hospital and Health Networks.
Baystate Health has a team of over 200 information technology professionals who are responsible for supporting over 6,000 PCs and nearly 200 in-house applications.In-house supported applications include Cerner Millennium, GE Centricity Business,and Siemens Invision SMS.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Sr. Application Engineer||Springfield, MA||04/10/2014|
|Senior Application Analyst||Springfield, MA||04/07/2014|
|Client Services Specialist Telephone Operators Per Diem Flexible schedule||Springfield, MA||03/24/2014|
|Application Analyst||Springfield, MA||03/19/2014|
|IT Training Program Analyst||Springfield, MA||03/18/2014|
|Sr. Application Engineer||Springfield, MA||03/06/2014|
|Data Management Technology Leader||Springfield, MA||03/06/2014|
|LIS Application Analyst||Springfield, MA||02/14/2014|
|Team Lead EMR Engineering & Custom Software Development||Springfield, MA||01/31/2014|
|Clinical Engineering Imaging Specialist||Springfield, MA||09/20/2013|
|CAFM System Specialist||Springfield, MA||08/14/2013|
Recent Job Openings
- Sr. Application Engineer - Springfield, MA
- Description: Cerner engineers are you looking for a new challenge, to strengthen your technical skills in a team based environment or to be a part of an innovative culture? We are offering a unique opportunity to be a part of a nationally recognized Massachusetts based health system with an extremely customized Cerner EMR. Baystate Health utilizes a HIMSS Rated Stage 6 EMR to support its "Most Wired" status and is one of the...
Reference Code: 65633
- Senior Application Analyst - Springfield, MA
- Description: Bring your talents as a Sr. Application Analyst to a company that values and invests in its employees by expanding skill sets and career advancement. Baystate Health is one of New England's largest healthcare systems with over 10,000 employees, three hospitals, and over 60 medical practices. We have an exciting opportunity for information technology professionals wishing to join an award-winning team that has been voted t...
Reference Code: 65717
- Client Services Specialist Telephone Operators Per Diem Flexible schedule - Springfield, MA
- Description: Under direct supervision, the Client Service specialist receives and assesses request from all major constituencies: patients, families, physicians, vendors and staff. Analyzes request and provides accurate triage using approved processes. Dispatches critical codes under supervision, Provides courteous assistance and support to patients, visitors and internal customers. Activates emergency code teams, disaster response te...
Reference Code: 65634