Administrative Support Jobs By being hired into one of our Administrative Support jobs at Baystate Health, you’ll be a key member of the Baystate Health team. Professionals in Administrative Support careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative Support job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Administrative Support at Baystate Health may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|BMC Registration & Financial Representative Future Opportunities||Springfield, MA||07/26/2014|
|Practice Associate IV PT\D 66773.703||Springfield, MA||07/23/2014|
|Medical Assistant Amherst\Greenfield Out Patient Care Coordinator Full Time days||Springfield, MA||07/16/2014|
|Medical Assistant Outpatient Care Coor I BayCare Health Partners Full Time Days||Springfield, MA||07/09/2014|
|Practice Associate II future openings 66733||Springfield, MA||07/02/2014|
|Medical Assistant Outpatient Care Coor I Northampton Deerfield Greenfield BayCare Health Partn||Springfield, MA||06/19/2014|
|Practice Associate III Brightwood HC FT\D 66302.523||Springfield, MA||06/12/2014|
|Trauma Registrar\Data Analyst Trauma Services Full time||Springfield, MA||05/21/2014|
|Executive Assistant Chm\VP Talent Acquisition and Workforce Planning Full time||Springfield, MA||05/07/2014|
|Practice Associate I per diem\Eves Brightwood Health Center 65657||Springfield, MA||03/13/2014|
|Cardiac Monitor Tech\Operations Associate Part Time\Full Time Various Shifts||Springfield, MA||12/18/2013|
Recent Job Openings
- Trauma Registrar\Data Analyst Trauma Services Full time - Springfield, MA
- Description: The Trauma Registrar serves as a comprehensive clinical database system that collates mechanism of injury, injury severity, treatment protocols, patient outcomes, co-morbidities and clinical complications to industry research and state and national benchmarking systems. Accurately reflect the injured patient population, capturing and analyzing essential patient information for comparison to national and regional trauma sy...
Reference Code: 66295
- Practice Associate III Brightwood HC FT\D 66302.523 - Springfield, MA
- Description: Greets, registers/checks-in patients upon arrival in a courteous and respectful manner Institutes billing procedures Collects appropriate fees from patients for services rendered. Communicates daily with patients, staff and the public presenting a cheerful appropriate customer service attitude at all times Responsible for first line of telephone triage functions per Department policies Performs a variety of clerical dutie...
Reference Code: 66302
- Executive Assistant Chm\VP Talent Acquisition and Workforce Planning Full time - Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsible for providing executive administrative and project management support to the Vice President of Workforce Planning, Director of Talent Acquisition. Provides back up administrative assistance for Physician and Provider Recruitment Responsible for managing details for executive, physician and management searches, gathering and interpreting information to develop reports and spreadsheets. Responsible for developin...
Reference Code: 66085