Professional Jobs By being hired into one of our Professional jobs at Baystate Health, you’ll be a key member of the Baystate Health team. Professionals in Professional careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Professional job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Professional at Baystate Health may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Data Analyst - Springfield, MA
- Description: Do you thrive in an organization that has high expectations resulting in higher rewards? Baystate Health is embarking on initiatives to further enhance its position as the leading regional healthcare system, and your expertise in driving data analytics will directly impact the course of the organization. Are you ready for the challenge? The Data Analyst will be part of a dynamic team responsible for strategic planning/bus...
Reference Code: 65231
- Development Officer Major Gifts Planned Giving - Greenfield, MA
- Description: This is an exciting and unique opportunity to cultivate donors for the largest employer in the region. As the Development Officer, you will be the lead in planning, developing and executing a capital campaign for Baystate Franklin Medical Center, including creating solicitation strategies. While reporting to the Director of Major Gifts and Planning Giving, you will aslo collaborates with Baystate Health Foundation colleag...
Reference Code: 65591
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) Analyst - Springfield, MA
- Description: This unique opening is for an organized, self-starter to work for one of only 250 accredited institutions worldwide with opportunity for advancement, paid certification and flexible work schedules. Make your move now! In this role you will be visible to leadership throughout the system and working with a strong team that is adaptable, always eager to learn and maintains calmness and professionalism under tight deadlines. ...
Reference Code: 64814