Professional Jobs By being hired into one of our Professional jobs at Baystate Health, you’ll be a key member of the Baystate Health team. Professionals in Professional careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Professional job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Professional at Baystate Health may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Development Officer Major Gifts Planned Giving - Baystate Franklin Medical Ctr, MA
- Description: This is an exciting and unique opportunity to cultivate donors for the largest employer in the region. As the Development Officer, you will be the lead in planning, developing and executing a capital campaign for Baystate Franklin Medical Center, including creating solicitation strategies. While reporting to the Director of Major Gifts and Planning Giving, you will aslo collaborates with Baystate Health Foundation colleag...
Reference Code: 65591
- Compensation Consultant - 280 Chestnut Street, MA
- Description: As a compensation analyst, are you looking for more in your career? At Baystate Health, we want an experienced compensation consultant that is excited to work with contemporary pay models that match our modern compensation philosophy. Working within a nationally recognized health care system of over 10,000 employees, our diverse client needs including, physician pay programs and non-union programs, will allow you to learn...
Reference Code: 65394
- Talent Sourcing Specialist - 280 Chestnut Street, MA
- Description: Are you an experience sourcer ready to take your knowledge set and build a sourcing function from the ground-up? You will have the unique opportunity to establish new processes and workflows within a growing, innovative Health Care organization! As the Talent Sourcing Specialist, your primary focus for the first 6-9 months will be establishing a standard sourcing process within talent acquisition, including identifying so...
Reference Code: 65304