Professional Jobs By being hired into one of our Professional jobs at Baystate Health, you’ll be a key member of the Baystate Health team. Professionals in Professional careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Professional job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Professional at Baystate Health may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Disability Service Coordinator Full Time Days||Springfield, MA||08/13/2014|
|Chaplain On Call Priest||Baystate Medical Center, MA||08/13/2014|
|Chaplain Per Diem Priest||Baystate Medical Center, MA||08/13/2014|
|Chaplain On Call Priest||Baystate Medical Center, MA||08/05/2014|
|Pharmacy Compliance Manager||Springfield, MA||07/23/2014|
|Communications Coordinator||Springfield, MA||07/09/2014|
|Strategic Planning Consultant||Springfield, MA||06/19/2014|
|PeopleSoft HRMS Analyst||Springfield, MA||05/28/2014|
|Infection Control Program Manager||Springfield, MA||05/09/2014|
|Philanthropy Officers||Springfield, MA||04/02/2014|
Recent Job Openings
- Chaplain Per Diem Priest - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: What you would be responsible for: Under the direction of the Manager of Spiritual Services, the Per Diem Priest Chaplain provides pastoral and sacramental ministry to support members of the hospital community through the stresses of illness, treatment, new diagnoses, trauma and death. Faculties in order to perform the Sacraments of the Roman Catholic Church. Needs to be in good standing with local Roman Catholic Diocese ...
Reference Code: 67116
- Pharmacy Compliance Manager - Springfield, MA
- Description: This position isn’t for a traditional pharmacist! Apply your pharmacy knowledge with business acumen and drive innovative solutions while managing a rapidly growing pharmacy program. Our complex pharmacy programs are rapidly evolving and growing, with an estimated value of over $30 million. Our growing pharmacy program is a focus of Baystate Health’s strategic growth model which will have significant organiz...
Reference Code: 66876
- Communications Coordinator - Springfield, MA
- Description: Baystate Health is a progressive, integrated health system nationally recognized for quality of care and technology adoption. It is our goal to contribute to the future of healthcare. Baystate is launching a state-of-the-art co-working and accelerator space in attractive downtown Springfield, MA location. As Communications Coordinator (or "Community Evangelist"), you will have a unique entrepreneurial opportunit...
Reference Code: 66775