Administrative Support Jobs By being hired into one of our Administrative Support jobs at Baystate Health, you’ll be a key member of the Baystate Health team. Professionals in Administrative Support careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative Support job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Administrative Support at Baystate Health may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Practice Associate 1 Per Diem Pool Sprgfld||Springfield, MA||08/29/2014|
|Patient & Guest Services Representative||Springfield, MA||08/29/2014|
|Staff Assistant BMP Northern Region Full Time Days||Greenfield, MA||08/28/2014|
|Practice Associate 3 Per Diem Pediatrics M F\Sat||Springfield, MA||08/15/2014|
|Unit Secretary\Operations Associate General Medical Unit||Springfield, MA||08/11/2014|
|Exec Assistant Chair\VP Children's Hospital Full Time Days||Springfield, MA||08/07/2014|
|Operations Associate Emergency Department future opportunities||Springfield, MA||07/30/2014|
|Practice Associate 1 Brightwood HC Per diem day\evenings||Springfield, MA||07/30/2014|
|Practice Associate IV PT\D 66773.703||Springfield, MA||07/23/2014|
|Office Coordinator||Springfield, MA||07/09/2014|
|Practice Associate 1||Greenfield, MA||05/08/2014|
|Cardiac Monitor Technician\Operations Assoc 65767 various hours and shifts||Springfield, MA||03/28/2014|
|Cardiac Monitor Tech\Operations Associate Part Time\Full Time Various Shifts||Springfield, MA||12/18/2013|
Recent Job Openings
- Unit Secretary\Operations Associate General Medical Unit - Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities Works with patient and family centered care teams to insure all business functions related to processing patient information, managing documentation and organizing patient medical record. File appropriate patient reports and other information for their records. Facilitates communication among staff, relaying messages/information. Facilitates bed management and patient throughput on unit. Handles non-clini...
Reference Code: 67115
- Practice Associate 3 Per Diem Pediatrics M F\Sat - Springfield, MA
- Description: What you will be responsible for: Greeting, registering/checks-in patients upon arrival in a courteous and respectful manner Institute billing procedures Collect appropriate fees from patients for services rendered. Communicate daily with patients, staff and the public presenting a cheerful appropriate customer service attitude at all times Responsible for first line of telephone triage functions per Department policies P...
Reference Code: 66726
- Exec Assistant Chair\VP Children's Hospital Full Time Days - Springfield, MA
- Description: You will be responsible for: Supporting the Chair of the Department of Pediatrics and the Director of Pediatric Services. Managing all day to day operations of the Chair’s and Director's office. Providing personal secretarial, clerical, and administrative support services including maintaining internal and external contacts, maintaining the calendar's, preparing correspondence in final form, receiving visitors, sch...
Reference Code: 67050