Administrative Support Jobs By being hired into one of our Administrative Support jobs at Baystate Health, you’ll be a key member of the Baystate Health team. Professionals in Administrative Support careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative Support job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Administrative Support at Baystate Health may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Office Coordinator||Springfield, MA||07/09/2014|
|Consultant Financial Analyst & Supply Chain Full Time Days||Holyoke, MA||07/09/2014|
|Outpatient Care Coor I BayCare Health Partners Full Time Days||Springfield, MA||07/09/2014|
|Digital Content Coordinator eHealth Per diem||Springfield, MA||06/30/2014|
|CACTUS System Admin & OPPE Sp||Springfield, MA||06/27/2014|
|Pathology Patient Information Facilitator III Pathology Administrative Support Part time||Springfield, MA||05/30/2014|
|Administrative Coordinator Department of Surgery Administration Per diem||Springfield, MA||05/29/2014|
|Trauma Registrar\Data Analyst Trauma Services Full time||Springfield, MA||05/21/2014|
|Compliance Specialist||Springfield, MA||05/20/2014|
|Practice Associate 1||Greenfield, MA||05/08/2014|
|Executive Assistant Chm\VP Talent Acquisition and Workforce Planning Full time||Springfield, MA||05/07/2014|
|Cardiac Monitor Tech\Operations Associate Part Time\Full Time Various Shifts||Springfield, MA||12/18/2013|
Recent Job Openings
- Executive Assistant Chm\VP Talent Acquisition and Workforce Planning Full time - Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsible for providing executive administrative and project management support to the Vice President of Workforce Planning, Director of Talent Acquisition. Provides back up administrative assistance for Physician and Provider Recruitment Responsible for managing details for executive, physician and management searches, gathering and interpreting information to develop reports and spreadsheets. Responsible for developin...
Reference Code: 66085
- Practice Associate 1 - Greenfield, MA
- Description: Are you ready to begin a career in healthcare that provides flexibility? Whether you are in the front office interfacing with patients and family or behind the scenes providing the support necessary for an efficient practice, your clerical and customer service skills are vital to the success of the patient experience. As a per diem position you have some scheduling flexibility. Responsibilities include: Institute billing ...
Reference Code: 65527
- Compliance Specialist - Springfield, MA
- Description: If you’re seeking a collaborative, positive, process-driven work environment, in which you’re empowered to take initiative and create new workflows, this position is for you! The Compliance Department at Baystate Health is building a team that will foster an a culture of compliance and accountability based on Baystate’s long-standing commitment to ensure that all those affiliated with the organization...
Reference Code: 66250