Collaboration and Teamwork rank our VNA teams in the 90th Percentile in Patient Satisfaction for Five Consecutive Quarters!
“The staff is truly patient-focused, driven to do a good job managing their cases and providing excellent care to their patients. They are a cohesive team open to new ideas, with everyone pitching in to resolve problems.” -Baystate Health VNA Clinical Manager
Join a unified team that is patient-focused, open to new ideas and solve problems together.We are using the latest technology to ensure quality care to our patients. The Heart Failure Program at the BVNAH provides Telehealth monitoring technology that sends patient’s data electronically to our nurses that determine trends and patterns in patient’s care, resulting in reduced re-hospitalizations.
EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Moving beyond episodic care to a managed care approach, we offer development opportunities such as educating and certifying all home care clinicians in Integrated Chronic Care Management. This helps you manage chronic illness more effectively while expanding your knowledge base.
Here is a link to the VNA page on our website.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Bereavement Coordinator Hospice BVNA and Hospice||Baystate VNAH Springfield, MA||11/15/2013|
|Home Care Nurse Baystate Visiting Nurse||Baystate VNAH Springfield, MA||11/15/2013|
|Transitional Care Nurse RN Home Care Baystate VNA Full Time||Baystate VNAH Springfield, MA||11/15/2013|
|Medical Surgical RN Home Care Baystate VNA Days and Weekends Per diem||Baystate VNAH Springfield, MA||06/19/2013|
|Medical Surgical RN Home Care VNA Per diem weekends||Baystate VNAH Springfield, MA||05/06/2013|
|Transitional Care Nurse RN Home Care Baystate VNA Full Time||Baystate VNAH Springfield, MA||05/06/2013|
|Director of Quality Clinical Systems and Information Full time Days BVNAH 50 Maple St Spr||Baystate VNAH Springfield, MA||01/24/2013|
|Occupational Therapist Assistant Home Care VNA Future opportunity||Baystate VNAH Springfield, MA||05/04/2012|
|Physical Therapist Assistant Home Care VNA Future opportunity||Baystate VNAH Springfield, MA||04/25/2012|
|Physicial Therapist VNA Baystate Health Home Care Hamden County Part time and Per diem||Baystate VNAH Springfield, MA||10/27/2011|
Recent Job Openings
- Physicial Therapist VNA Baystate Health Home Care Hamden County Part time and Per diem - Baystate VNAH Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities Assists patients in reaching maximum physical performance while adjusting to disabilities or recovering from injuries. Treats patients using standard physical therapy procedures. Determines patient's capabilities, needs, interests and goals and prepares individually tailored programs consistent with the physician's diagnosis. QualificationsGraduate from an accredited physical therapy program with a valid ...
Reference Code: 57919
- Physical Therapist Assistant Home Care VNA Future opportunity - Baystate VNAH Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities The function of the Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) is to collaborate with a Registered Physical Therapist in the provision of patient care. The Physical Therapy Assistant provides patient treatments and education under the supervision of the Physical Therapist. Qualifications Graduate from an accredited physical therapy assistant program and holds a current license in the state of Massachusetts and a cu...
Reference Code: 60596
- Occupational Therapist Assistant Home Care VNA Future opportunity - Baystate VNAH Springfield, MA
- Description: ResponsibilitiesThe function of the Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) is to assist the Registered Occupational Therapist in patient care activities and to perform such procedures delegated to him/her. Trains the patient in exercise, functional mobility skills, and activities of daily living.Acts as an assistant to the occupational therapist when the occupational therapist is performing tests, evacuations, and complex ...
Reference Code: 60673