Collaboration and Teamwork rank our VNA teams in the 90th Percentile in Patient Satisfaction for Five Consecutive Quarters!
“The staff is truly patient-focused, driven to do a good job managing their cases and providing excellent care to their patients. They are a cohesive team open to new ideas, with everyone pitching in to resolve problems.” -Baystate Health VNA Clinical Manager
Join a unified team that is patient-focused, open to new ideas and solve problems together.We are using the latest technology to ensure quality care to our patients. The Heart Failure Program at the BVNAH provides Telehealth monitoring technology that sends patient’s data electronically to our nurses that determine trends and patterns in patient’s care, resulting in reduced re-hospitalizations.
EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Moving beyond episodic care to a managed care approach, we offer development opportunities such as educating and certifying all home care clinicians in Integrated Chronic Care Management. This helps you manage chronic illness more effectively while expanding your knowledge base.
Here is a link to the VNA page on our website.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Home Care Team Assistant BVNAH Full time||Baystate VNAH Ware, MA||04/14/2014|
|Physical Therapist Per Visit VNA||Springfield, MA||03/14/2014|
|Palliative Care Nurse Baystate Visiting Nurse & Home Care||Springfield, MA||03/12/2014|
|Hospice RN per diem||Springfield, MA||03/04/2014|
|Home Care Aide Baystate Visiting Nurse and Hospic Ware MA Days Part Time||Ware, MA||02/28/2014|
|Home Care RN Baystate Visiting Nurse Ware||Ware, MA||02/05/2014|
|Home Care RN Baystate Visiting Nurse Ware||Baystate VNAH Ware, MA||02/05/2014|
|Clinical Nurse Liaison Baystate Visiting Nurse||Springfield, MA||01/16/2014|
|Home Care Nurse Baystate Visiting Nurse||Springfield, MA||11/15/2013|
|Director of Quality Clinical Systems and Information Full time Days BVNAH 50 Maple St Spr||Springfield, MA||01/24/2013|
Recent Job Openings
- Physical Therapist Per Visit VNA - Springfield, MA
- Description: You would be responsible for: Assisting patients in reaching maximum physical performance while adjusting to disabilities or recovering from injuries Treating patients using standard physical therapy procedures Determine patient's capabilities, needs, interests and goals and prepares individually tailored programs consistent with the physician's diagnosis What will you need? To be a graduate from an accredited physical th...
Reference Code: 65605
- Palliative Care Nurse Baystate Visiting Nurse & Home Care - Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Care of medically complex / end stage patients in the home setting with focus on symptom management . Provides comprehensive skilled assessment and management of patients with focus on patient comfort/symptom management . Able to multitask and prioritize workload , good time management skills. Excellent critical thinking , assessment, case management skills and an ability to be dynamic and flexible to pa...
Reference Code: 65631
- Home Care Team Assistant BVNAH Full time - Baystate VNAH Ware, MA
- Description: Responsible for providing clerical and administrative support necessary to assure efficient delivery of care for the patients and staff of assigned interdisciplinary teams, coordination of the paper and computer flow from the teams, data entry of clinical documentation as needed, and communication with patients, physicians, and staff. High School graduate with a minimum two years office experience, preferably in a healthc...
Reference Code: 65849