Collaboration and Teamwork rank our VNA teams in the 90th Percentile in Patient Satisfaction for Five Consecutive Quarters!
“The staff is truly patient-focused, driven to do a good job managing their cases and providing excellent care to their patients. They are a cohesive team open to new ideas, with everyone pitching in to resolve problems.” -Baystate Health VNA Clinical Manager
Join a unified team that is patient-focused, open to new ideas and solve problems together.We are using the latest technology to ensure quality care to our patients. The Heart Failure Program at the BVNAH provides Telehealth monitoring technology that sends patient’s data electronically to our nurses that determine trends and patterns in patient’s care, resulting in reduced re-hospitalizations.
EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Moving beyond episodic care to a managed care approach, we offer development opportunities such as educating and certifying all home care clinicians in Integrated Chronic Care Management. This helps you manage chronic illness more effectively while expanding your knowledge base.
Here is a link to the VNA page on our website.
Recent Job Openings
- Occupational Therapist Home Care Part Time Baystate VNA - Springfield, MA
- Description: You will be responsible for: A Registered Occupational Therapist provides educational, vocational and rehabilitative services to patients to help them reach their highest functional level in order to perform meaningful daily activities. Works within general office environment, patient homes, and other facilities. Travels to various locations. Accountabilities include, but are not limited to: assessments, follow up visits,...
Reference Code: 66689
- Speech Language Pathologist Per Diem Per Visit - Springfield, MA
- Description: About the VNA Join the areas largest homecare organization, Baystate Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice, servicing Hamden and Hampshire counties. We offer: Mileage reimbursement The use of a lap top and cell phone The flexibility of going patient to patient working one-on-one in their homes, in a setting where you can see your patients of all ages recover and thrive. The chance to work as part of an interdisciplinar...
Reference Code: 66711
- RN Home Care Medical Surgical Nurse Baystate VNA Greenfield - Greenfield, MA
- Description: Baystate VNA and Hospice Committed to excellence and inspired by compassion, Baystate Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice (BVNAH) is a comprehensive home health care agency providing the highest quality care to patients and families throughout both Hampden and Hampshire counties. The BVNAH is known for having the expertise to meet individual needs, serving patients and supporting caregivers with skill, respect, and d...
Reference Code: 66606