Together we deliver a higher state of caring
Through the depth of our compassion, through the breadth of our diversity, by raising the standard for excellence, we unite our talents to deliver a higher state of caring.
Recent Job Openings
- IT Billing Analyst - Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities The Information & Technology Billing Analyst provides financial quality control services. Must be proficient in Pinnacle Expense Management application and Microsoft Office products. Must be able to effectively communicate with IT service providers, partners, and customers to obtain required data to perform analysis. Must understand a broad range of IT services including (but not limited to) Telecommu...
Reference Code: 68320
- IT Finance Specialist 1 - Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities The IT Financial Specialist 1 is responsible for implementing IT financial standards for transactions and processes. Collaborates with IT management and BH Finance to identify opportunities for managing costs through data analysis. Supports the procurement of technologies and services, the annual operating and capital budgets, productivity and benchmarking surveys, and the implementation of financial syst...
Reference Code: 68583
- Med Lab Scientist II Baystate Mary Lane Hospital Ware MA - Ware, MA
- Description: Responsibilities As a Medical Laboratory Scientist, you will work with a dedicated team within the Laboratory utilizing significant technical knowledge and skills regarding principles and techniques of laboratory medicine as well as instrumentation. Your essential functions include; Perform wide variety of assays/procedures within a clinical laboratory service with documented expertise Work independently and assess test r...
Reference Code: 68312
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site does not support Internet Explorer 8 or 9. If you are having trouble viewing, please try again on a current version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox
Find Jobs 4 Me
Login to your LinkedIn account and receive job opportunities ranked by your profile.
Connect with Baystate Health
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sign up for Baystate Health email alerts, and you'll be notified when new job opportunities are available.