Need Assistance Applying?
Baystate Health is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or by calling the Talent Acquisition Office at 413-794-3666. We will work to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from applying online. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- Ambulatory Nurse III - Greenfield, MA
- Description: Do you have medical office experience and looking to be part of a specialized, engaged and high performing team? Can you commit to a full time position? Then consider this current opening in Greenfield. Greenfield Surgery offers the Greenfield community the convenience of top quality surgical services without having to travel out of the area. We collaborate closely with surgeons at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield. ...
Reference Code: 66747
- Clinical Documentation Spec - Whitney Avenue Holyoke, MA
- Description: We have an exciting opportunity for Remote Clinical Documentation Specialists wishing to join an award-winning team! Join our dynamic Health Information Management team at Baystate Health. We are a diverse group of skilled staff that collaboratively works to meet the high standard and achieve goals of a quality 100% EMR. We utilize some of the most innovative and best healthcare technology options to achieve optimal medic...
Reference Code: 66618
- Ambulatory Nurse Baystate General Pedaitrics Part Time Evenings - Springfield, MA
- Description: What you will need Massachusetts Licensed Registered Nurse RN CPR certified. 3-5 years of clinical nursing experience Pediatric experience strongly preferred. Must be able to work in a fast paced, multi-physician outpatient setting Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Must have competency in delivering exceptional nursing care and have proven success in partnering with both physicians and s...
Reference Code: 66514