About Baystate Health
Baystate Health is an integrated health care delivery system serving a population of nearly 1 million people in western Massachusetts. We are one of the largest health systems in New England with over 10,000 employees, three hospitals, and over 60 medical practices. Baystate Medical Center is the Western Campus of Tufts University School of Medicine, has the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region and the only neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- Medical Lab Scientist Hematology - Springfield, MA
- Description: What You Will Do Possesses and utilizes significant technical knowledge and skill regarding principles and techniques of laboratory medicine as well as instrumentation. Performs a wide variety of assays/procedures within a clinical laboratory service with documented expertise. Works independently and assesses test results for validity prior to reporting. Performs method evaluations, advanced projects, writes/updates proce...
Reference Code: 65965
- Access Service Representative Admissions Office - Springfield, MA
- Description: What You Will Do Processes requests for service for assigned product line(s). Receive and assess requests from all major customer constituencies: patients, providers, service areas and payors. Analyze customer requests and coordinates accurate and thorough information exchange. Provide accurate documentation following all established protocols. Collaborate with service area/practice and acts as liaison between Baystate He...
Reference Code: 65655
- Medical Assistant II Per Diem WWCL - Springfield, MA
- Description: ...
Reference Code: 65861