Need Assistance Applying?
Baystate Health is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Talent Acquisition Office at 413-794-3666. We will work to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from applying online. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- Practice Associate 1 Per Diem Cancer Center 67006 - Springfield, MA
- Description: Ability to locate patients in PCIS Medical records processing within established business unit guidelines Demonstrates courteous support/assistance to customers/co-workers Relates positively with internal and external customers and co-workers Demonstrates knowledge of and utilizes department resources appropriately Performs on-line charging and reconciliation with 100% accuracy Performs reception/greeter function Accepts,...
Reference Code: 67006
- Med Lab Scientist I Laboratory Baystate Mary Lane Hospital Ware MA Per Diem - Ware, MA
- Description: Baystate Mary Lane Hospital, located in Ware MA is a 25-bed facility offering a wide spectrum of services from inpatient care, surgical services, emergency care and outpatient services. Baystate Mary Lane Hospital offers health care in a comfortable, convenient setting close to home, dedicated to the health and well-being of our community, bringing the best of both worlds, clinical experience, state-of-the-art technology ...
Reference Code: 66522
- Assistant Nurse Manager Perianesthesia Services - Springfield, MA
- Description: Our patients deserve the best. So do you. Baystate Medical Center (BMC), in Springfield, Massachusetts, is an academic, research, and teaching hospital that serves as the western campus of Tufts University School of Medicine. BMC is a 716-bed facility with 57 bassinets. It is the only Level 1 trauma center in western Massachusetts, treating the most critical and urgent cases in the region. BMC is home to the second-busies...
Reference Code: 67009