Need Assistance Applying?
Baystate Health is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or by calling the Talent Acquisition Office at 413-794-3666. We will work to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from applying online. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- Athletic Trainer Certified - Northampton, MA
- Description: At Baystate Medical Practices Sports & Exercise Medicine we care for and treat athletes and active individuals participating in all levels of sports from school-aged children, to the weekend warrior, to the professional level. Under the direction of Dr. Darius Greenbacher, Sports & Exercise Medicine takes a multidisciplinary approach to care for athletes and active individuals from injury prevention to non-surgica...
Reference Code: 66967
- BFMC (Greenfield) Hospital Case Manager FT Days - Greenfield, MA
- Description: Case Manager Nurses with their ability to fit all the pieces together are instrumental to patient care continuity. In collaboration with all stakeholders, internal and external, they are able to implement a plan of care that meets the patient and family needs while maximizing resources of the health system. It's energy that brings peace of mind to everyone. Responsibilities The Hospital Case Manager facilitates and enhanc...
Reference Code: 66929
- MRI Technologist - Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities Under the supervision of the Radiologist and according to established policies and procedures, operates MRI equipment as required, to obtain diagnostic images according to Radiologist specifications; will assist the Radiologist in protocols/procedures. Responsible for the care and treatment of all ranges of patients, which may use Imaging and Diagnostic Services. The MRI Technologist performs diagnostic m...
Reference Code: 65970