About Baystate Health
Baystate Health is an integrated health care delivery system serving a population of nearly 1 million people in western Massachusetts. We are one of the largest health systems in New England with over 10,000 employees, three hospitals, and over 60 medical practices. Baystate Medical Center is the Western Campus of Tufts University School of Medicine, has the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region and the only neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- Medical Assistant II Per Diem WWCL - Springfield, MA
- Description: ...
Reference Code: 65861
- Staff Assistant Neonatology Full time - Baystate Medical Practices, MA
- Description: Provides extensive administrative support to the Division of Neonatology. Individual is responsible for the coordination of events, meetings, conferences, interviews, and appointments. Completes travel arrangements, and maintains administrative calendar for division chief and physicians in the department. Maintains Kronos for physicians and mid-levels. Processes physician and mid-level billing, prepares complex administra...
Reference Code: 65795
- Medical Lab Scientist Hematology - Springfield, MA
- Description: What You Will Do Possesses and utilizes significant technical knowledge and skill regarding principles and techniques of laboratory medicine as well as instrumentation. Performs a wide variety of assays/procedures within a clinical laboratory service with documented expertise. Works independently and assesses test results for validity prior to reporting. Performs method evaluations, advanced projects, writes/updates proce...
Reference Code: 65965