About Baystate Health
Baystate Health is an integrated health care delivery system serving a population of nearly 1 million people in western Massachusetts. We are one of the largest health systems in New England with over 10,000 employees, three hospitals, and over 60 medical practices. Baystate Medical Center is the Western Campus of Tufts University School of Medicine, has the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region and the only neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- HIM Tech II Baystate Visiting Nurse Association Full time - Baystate VNAH Springfield, MA
- Description: Admits and discharges charts Is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all team based medical orders form the IS system to paper form Is responsible for timely and accurate mailing/faxing/sending of the medical orders to the MD of record Is responsible for processing and tracking the return of the signed medical orders both in the patient record (originals) and in the IS tracking system Purges records on a ...
Reference Code: 65782
- BFMC (Greenfield) Registered Nurse ICU FT Nights - Greenfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities Responsible for the provision of basic nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BFMC Standards of Care. Administers and monitors therapeutic interventions proficiently. Demonstrates proficiency in applying the nursing process to assigned patients and families. Assumes accountability for the outcomes of nursing care. Collaborates with health team members, patients/families in the provis...
Reference Code: 65910
- VP HR Operations & Total Comp - Springfield, MA
- Description: ...
Reference Code: 65941