About Baystate Health
Baystate Health is an integrated health care delivery system serving a population of nearly 1 million people in western Massachusetts. We are one of the largest health systems in New England with over 10,000 employees, three hospitals, and over 60 medical practices. Baystate Medical Center is the Western Campus of Tufts University School of Medicine, has the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region and the only neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- Medical Assistant OB\GYN Reproductive Endocrinology Part Time Days - Select Primary Work Location, MA
- Description: Reports to and is supervised by a Registered Nurse or Physician. Provides direct patient care, performs simple nursing procedures, clerical duties and related activities to assist physicians and departmental personnel. Must be a graduate of an approved/accredited (by the AAMA) medical assisting program. High school diploma or equivalent. Must be a graduate of an approved accredited medical assisting program. One year ...
Reference Code: 64713
- Patrol Offer Various Postions and Shifts Weekend and Holiday Rotation Required - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: Under Director of Security Supervisor patrols property leading to exterior of hospital and acts to deter loss of institution, employees, patient and visitors by preventing illegal entry by unauthorized individuals. Monitors surveillance cameras and reports any suspicious activities.Examines doors, windows to ensure they are secure as well as checking and maintaining security of hospital vehicles.Monitors fire and security...
Reference Code: 64925
- RN Baystate Orthopedic Surgery Center\OR Per Diem - Baystate Orthopedic Surgery, MA
- Description: Baystate Orthopedic Surgery Center, a service of Baystate Medical Center, is a hospital outpatient ambulatory surgery facility. Advances in medicine and technology make it possible for an adult or child to have non-emergency surgery and return home the same day. Our orthopedic surgeons, all of whom practice at New England Orthopedic Surgeons, offer a comprehensive range of outpatient surgeries in most areas, including:Kne...
Reference Code: 64969