Together we deliver a higher state of caring
Through the depth of our compassion, through the breadth of our diversity, by raising the standard for excellence, we unite our talents to deliver a higher state of caring.
Recent Job Openings
- Heart & Vascular Associate - Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities As a Heart & Vascular Associate, you will be responsible for: Transporting patients to and from the labs and all clinical care areas. Scheduling the daily flow of patients in the scan areas. Communicating regularly with sonographers on when to bring and when to take patients. Providing accurate data entry of patient information into appropriate systems, MIDAS and McKesson and have knowledge of CIS. Qu...
Reference Code: 68276
- Clinical Research Manager - Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities Highly organized and detail-oriented individual to coordinate research study-related projects that comply with ACGME and IRB approved protocols to include: obtaining required study related information from study procedures, collection of data, review of medical records, interviewing residents & faculty, events. Will oversee scholarly work of residents and deparment teaching faculty. Must be able to pr...
Reference Code: 68307
- Nurse Navigator Neurosciences and Rehab Services Call Center - Whitney Avenue Holyoke, MA
- Description: Responsibilities What You Will Do: The Neurosciences and Rehab Services call center nurse navigator coordinates the patient experience ensuring timely access to appropriate care and seamless coordination of services throughout the continuum. Responsible for the management of care for a defined group of patients, works collaboratively with physicians and other health team members, and is available to patients and families ...
Reference Code: 68244
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site does not support Internet Explorer 8 or 9. If you are having trouble viewing, please try again on a current version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox
Find Jobs 4 Me
Login to your LinkedIn account and receive job opportunities ranked by your profile.
Connect with Baystate Health
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sign up for Baystate Health email alerts, and you'll be notified when new job opportunities are available.