About Baystate Health
Baystate Health is an integrated health care delivery system serving a population of nearly 1 million people in western Massachusetts. We are one of the largest health systems in New England with over 10,000 employees, three hospitals, and over 60 medical practices. Baystate Medical Center is the Western Campus of Tufts University School of Medicine, has the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region and the only neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- BFMC(Greenfield) Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery Per diem - Baystate Franklin Medical Ctr, MA
- Description: Responsibilities Responsible for the provision of basic nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BFMC Standards of Care. Administers and monitors therapeutic interventions proficiently. Demonstrates proficiency in applying the nursing process to assigned patients and families. Assumes accountability for the outcomes of nursing care. Collaborates with health team members, patients/families in the provis...
Reference Code: 65588
- RN Operating Room Full time Evenings - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: Our patients deserve the best. So do you. Baystate Medical Center (BMC), in Springfield, Massachusetts, is an academic, research, and teaching hospital that serves as the western campus of Tufts University School of Medicine. BMC is a 716-bed facility with 57 bassinets. It is the only Level 1 trauma center in western Massachusetts, treating the most critical and urgent cases in the region. BMC is home to the second-busies...
Reference Code: 65589
- Practice Associate 2 BMP Mary Lane Ob\Gyn Ware MA Full time - Baystate Medical Practices, MA
- Description: Mary Lane Ob/Gyn, a Baystate Medical Practice, where women's health care is coordinated through a team of dedicated professionals, the Practice Associate is a vital part of the team. Greets, registers/checks-in patients upon arrival in a courteous and respectful manner per continuous process review. Institutes billing procedures; collects appropriate fees for services rendered. Maintains managed care system. Responsible f...
Reference Code: 65583