About Baystate Health
Baystate Health is an integrated health care delivery system serving a population of nearly 1 million people in western Massachusetts. We are one of the largest health systems in New England with over 10,000 employees, three hospitals, and over 60 medical practices. Baystate Medical Center is the Western Campus of Tufts University School of Medicine, has the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region and the only neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- O.R. Assistant Chestnut Surgery Per Diem Days Variable\Flexible Shift Schedule Monday thro - Baycare Health Partners, MA
- Description: The Orderly, under the general supervision of a Registered Nurse, routinely performs a variety of direct and indirect patient care activities within the established policies and procedures of Perioperative Services. The position requires interactions with all members of the health care team, patients, technicians, nurses, physicians, surgeons, and other suite/hospital staff. He/she assists with the turn over of the surgic...
Reference Code: 65212
- Housekeeping Aide - Baystate Franklin Medical Ctr, MA
- Description: Are you customer service driven, teamwork oriented and seeking a career which supports advancement and growth? Our housekeeping opportunities offer full time benefits giving you more than a job, but a career! Join us for an Open House Saturday, March 15th at Baystate Franklin Medical Center between 11am - 1pm to learn more about these opportunities and meet members of our team. Light refreshments will be served. For addit...
Reference Code: 65547
- Assistant Nurse Manager M7 Heart Failure Unit Full Time - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: As the Assistant Nurse Manager your essential functions include: Clinical Practice and Quality Outcomes: A dministering direct nursing care to patients and serving as a clinical resource and role model of clinical excellence for staff. Delivering on service promise as evidenced by metrics in all unit practices and programs. Providing leadership collaboratively with the Nurse Manager in proactively developing quality drive...
Reference Code: 65332