Need Assistance Applying?
Baystate Health is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Talent Acquisition Office at 413-794-3666. We will work to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from applying online. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- MRI Technologist per diem - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: Responsibilities Under the supervision of the Radiologist and according to established policies and procedures, operates MRI equipment as required, to obtain diagnostic images according to Radiologist specifications; will assist the Radiologist in any sterile procedures. Responsible for the care and treatment of all age ranges of patients, which may use Imaging and Diagnostic Services, to include pediatric, adolescent, ad...
Reference Code: 66940
- BMC Registration & Financial Representative Future Opportunities - Springfield, MA
- Description: What You Will Do Receive and assess requests from all major customer constituencies: patients, providers, service areas and payers. Analyze customer requests and coordinates accurate and thorough information exchange. Provide accurate documentation following all established protocols. Collaborate with service area and acts as liaison between Baystate Health and our external customers to satisfy customer requests. Perform ...
Reference Code: 66985
- Executive Asst to VP\Clinical Facilities & Guest Services and VP of ED\Observation Behavioral Healt - Springfield, MA
- Description: You will be responsible for: Being committed to the delivery of high quality work. Providing extensive administrative support to the offices of the Vice President of Clinical Facilities & Guest Services and the Vice President of ED/Observation, Behavioral Health and Womens and Children's Hospital. Independently prioritizing workload. Typing and distributing correspondence that may be complex, confidential and sensitiv...
Reference Code: 66980