Together we deliver a higher state of caring
Through the depth of our compassion, through the breadth of our diversity, by raising the standard for excellence, we unite our talents to deliver a higher state of caring.
Recent Job Openings
- Medical Laboratory Scientist I - Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities What You Will Do: As a Baystate Medical Laboratory Scientist you will need to possess and utilize significant technical knowledge and skill regarding principles and techniques of laboratory medicine as well as instrumentation.You will be asked to performs a wide variety of assays/procedures within a clinical laboratory service with documented expertise.You should be able to work independently and assesses...
Reference Code: 68886
- BRL Client Svc Rep II Part Time - Holyoke, MA
- Description: Responsibilities What You Will Do: As the Baystate Client Services Representative you will be the central area of communication between internal and external customers. You will be asked to provide exceptional customer service. Here is a list of Responsibilities for the Baystate Client Service Representative: You will be responsible for incoming and outgoing calls for patient test results, courier pickups, phlebotomy disp...
Reference Code: 68881
- PSC Phlebotomy Technician II Boston MA - Boston, MA
- Description: Responsibilities What You Will Do: As the Phlebotomy Technician you will need to possess proficient level of skill and knowledge of phlebotomy procedures, point of care procedures principals and techniques to perform venipuncture and capillary puncture on diverse patient types. Also, you will have to competent with assessment of vein size, location and position for vascular access from diverse patient types. As the Phlebo...
Reference Code: 68925
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site does not support Internet Explorer 8 or 9. If you are having trouble viewing, please try again on a current version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox
Find Jobs 4 Me
Login to your LinkedIn account and receive job opportunities ranked by your profile.
Connect with Baystate Health
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sign up for Baystate Health email alerts, and you'll be notified when new job opportunities are available.