Need Assistance Applying?
Baystate Health is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Talent Acquisition Office at 413-794-3666. We will work to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from applying online. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- Patient Care Technician II FT\N ED 67260 - Springfield, MA
- Description: What you will do: Reports to the Clinical Manager but daily activities are coordinated by the RN. Performs a variety of technical tasks and bedside functions. Responsibilities include direct patient care; hygiene, skin care, mobility and monitoring. Multi skilled to needs of unit in performing duties relative to phlebotomy and EKGs. Expected to manage equipment and perform or assist in all procedures on unit. Incumbent is...
Reference Code: 67260
- Practice Associate 1 Per Diem Pool Sprgfld - Springfield, MA
- Description: Job duties include: Being able to locate patients in PCIS Processing medical records within established business unit guidelines Demonstrating courteous support/assistance to customers/co-workers Ability to relate positively with internal and external customers and co-workers Demonstrating knowledge of and utilizes department resources appropriately Performing on-line charging and reconciliation with 100% accuracy Perform...
Reference Code: 67003
- Physical Therapist Per Diem - Springfield, MA
- Description: Are you currently working full time, looking for some extra hours but do not want the hassle of acclimating to a new organization? Baystate Health Rehabilitation makes it easy! In meeting with our friendly and enthusiastic team, you will instantly feel welcomed and part of the rehab family. The core focus of BH rehab is quality of care our patients receive. You will have a thorough orientation and given a mentor to help w...
Reference Code: 67312