About Baystate Health
Baystate Health is an integrated health care delivery system serving a population of nearly 1 million people in western Massachusetts. We are one of the largest health systems in New England with over 10,000 employees, three hospitals, and over 60 medical practices. Baystate Medical Center is the Western Campus of Tufts University School of Medicine, has the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region and the only neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- Counselor I APTU Per diem - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: Under the direction of the Registered Nurse, performs a wide variety of duties involving patient management, therapeutic interaction, and physical care of patients admitted to the Adult Psychiatric Treatment Unit. Incumbent is expected to adhere to System and department compliance policies, and any and all applicable laws and regulations. Associates Degree in the human service field or relevant experience. Experience pref...
Reference Code: 65104
- BFMC (Greenfield) Registered Nurse PT Oncology Days - Greenfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities Responsible for the provision of basic nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BFMC Standards of Care. Administers and monitors therapeutic interventions proficiently. Demonstrates proficiency in applying the nursing process to assigned patients and families. Assumes accountability for the outcomes of nursing care. Collaborates with health team members, patients, and families in the p...
Reference Code: 65920
- PBO Cust Service Rep II - Baystate Medical Practices, MA
- Description: Responsible for incoming phone calls to the Physician Billing Office. Will also handle mail correspondence received from various sources including patients and insurance companies. Will work assigned work file lists. Will review accounts and request proper medical documentation for third party payers and/or attorneys. Will update registration and demographic information obtained from sources such as; computer systems, pat...
Reference Code: 65821