Need Assistance Applying?
Baystate Health is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or by calling the Talent Acquisition Office at 413-794-3666. We will work to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from applying online. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- Psychologist \ Clinical Supervisor - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: Join a program with an extensive history of clinical excellence and expand its reputation as one of the premier child partial hospitalization programs in New England. This is a unique opportunity to lead a specialized therapeutic program with exceptionally committed staff, known for clinical excellence, and to continue the legacy of quality by evolving the clinical model to adapt to the ever changing health care environme...
Reference Code: 66852
- BFMC (Greenfield) Registered Nurse Spoke 4 Med Surg FT Nights - Greenfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities Responsible for the provision of basic nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BFMC Standards of Care. Administers and monitors therapeutic interventions proficiently. Demonstrates proficiency in applying the nursing process to assigned patients and families. Assumes accountability for the outcomes of nursing care. Provides direct supervision to other health team members in the implem...
Reference Code: 66955
- Clinical Supervisor PT 24\Hrs Days - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: Responsibilities The Clinical Supervisor assumes accountability and responsibility for the management and supervision of the Flex Team, Float PCTs or CCTs, Constant Companions, Lift Team, House Orderlies and at times agency personnel. Hires, evaluates and performance manages the PCT/CCT float pool, Constant Companions, Lift Team and house orderlies and ensures all members are competent to fulfill their assigned duties and...
Reference Code: 66630