About Baystate Health
Baystate Health is an integrated health care delivery system serving a population of nearly 1 million people in western Massachusetts. We are one of the largest health systems in New England with over 10,000 employees, three hospitals, and over 60 medical practices. Baystate Medical Center is the Western Campus of Tufts University School of Medicine, has the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region and the only neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- Medical Assistant East Longmeadow Adult Medicine Full Time Days - Meadows Medical Associates, MA
- Description: The Medical Assistant provides an understanding approach to patient care, is responsive to patient needs, maintains confidentiality, and provides support to patients during examinations, testing and procedures and ensures smooth transitions during patient sessions. To provide patient centered care the Medical Assistant assists in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a provider. Interviews patients,...
Reference Code: 65573
- RN Orthopedic\Bariatric\Urology Surgical Unit Daly 6A FT 36\Hrs Nights 7pm 7 30am - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: Responsible for the provision of nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BH Standards of Care. Administers and monitors patient response to therapeutic interventions. The nurse demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process as it relates to patients and families. The nurse is accountable for professional nursing practice. He/she collaborates with health team members, patients/families i...
Reference Code: 64998
- Sr. Application Engineer - 1550 Main Street Springfield, MA
- Description: Are you currently working in a position that is managing several exciting, high tech projects in a fun, engaged team environment within a company that offers advancement and leadership opportunities? Make your move! Expand your skill set and grow with a nationally recognized health care system using technology to drive innovations in healthcare. As a Sr. Application Engineer at Baystate Health, you will be part of an enga...
Reference Code: 65363