Together we deliver a higher state of caring
Through the depth of our compassion, through the breadth of our diversity, by raising the standard for excellence, we unite our talents to deliver a higher state of caring.
Recent Job Openings
- Compliance and Audit Analyst - Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities What you will do: The Compliance and Audit Analyst works with other members of the Corporate Compliance team on all aspects of implementing a comprehensive enterprise-wide compliance and privacy program for Baystate Health. This role will assist with developing and implementing an annual risk-based compliance and privacy work plans. A significant responsibility will be working with operational and clinica...
Reference Code: 67565
- Director Annual Fund & Events - Springfield, MA
- Description: Marketing Statement This is an exciting and unique opportunity to design and direct events and annual giving programs to support one of the largest health systems in New England. Responsibilities What you will do: Reporting to the Vice President of Development, BH/Executive Director of BHF, the director is responsible for the strategic execution and management of a comprehensive annual giving program and a comprehensive p...
Reference Code: 67679
- Supervisor SPD Operations - Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities We need your help as an experienced SPD Leader in restoring our department through process improvements, employee coaching and training. Are you up for the challenge? As a supervisor, you have a chance to achieve recognizable results in a national awarding winning hospital, along with directly affecting patient care and quality outcomes. You will gain and benefit through the following experience and respo...
Reference Code: 67451
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
Find Jobs 4 Me
Login to your LinkedIn account and receive job opportunities ranked by your profile.
Connect with Baystate Health
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sign up for Baystate Health email alerts, and you'll be notified when new job opportunities are available.