About Baystate Health
Baystate Health is an integrated health care delivery system serving a population of nearly 1 million people in western Massachusetts. We are one of the largest health systems in New England with over 10,000 employees, three hospitals, and over 60 medical practices. Baystate Medical Center is the Western Campus of Tufts University School of Medicine, has the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region and the only neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- Speech Pathologist - Baystate Rehab Dept, MA
- Description: You would be responsible for:Evaluating patients and determining deficits related to speech, aural, language, fluency, and swallowing.Implementing treatment and intervention, which results in the development of abilities and/or remediation of deficiencies in these areas What will you need?Master's Degree in SLP from an accredited institution;Certification of clinical competence from the American Speech and Hearing Associa...
Reference Code: 64926
- Access Service Representative per diem - Whitney Avenue Holyoke, MA
- Description: ResponsibilitiesUnder direction of the manager, processes requests for service for assigned product line(s). Receives and assesses requests from all major customer constituencies: patients, providers, service areas and payors. Analyzes customer requests and coordinates accurate and thorough information exchange. Provides accurate documentation following all established protocols. Collaborates with service area/practice an...
Reference Code: 64908
- Fireperson Class II Facilities Maintenance Full Time Days - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: Performs repairs and maintenance on boiler, chillers, Tempico Rotoclave and related equipment. Able to perform a variety of tasks including, piping, welding, and minor machining. Also performs preventative maintenance beyond the normal greasing and oiling of equipment. Tears down and cleans power plant equipment for yearly inspections. Prioritizes work load. Ability to perform all duties of the firemen as needed including...
Reference Code: 64784