About Baystate Health
Baystate Health is an integrated health care delivery system serving a population of nearly 1 million people in western Massachusetts. We are one of the largest health systems in New England with over 10,000 employees, three hospitals, and over 60 medical practices. Baystate Medical Center is the Western Campus of Tufts University School of Medicine, has the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region and the only neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr. Application Engineer - 1550 Main Street Springfield, MA
- Description: Are you currently working in a position that is managing several exciting, high tech projects in a fun, engaged team environment within a company that offers advancement and leadership opportunities? Make your move! Expand your skill set and grow with a nationally recognized health care system using technology to drive innovations in healthcare. As a Sr. Application Engineer at Baystate Health, you will be part of an enga...
Reference Code: 65363
- Reference & Scholary Communication Librarian Full Time Days - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: The Health Sciences Library actively supports the research, patient and educational information needs of Baystate Health.The Reference and Scholarly Communications Librarian (RSCL) is a key member of the Reference Team for online searching, instruction and other activities related to scholarly communication of Baystate health sciences professions including clinicians, researchers, over 300 residents in 10 ACGME-Accredited...
Reference Code: 65545
- HIM Tech Baystate Visiting Nurse Association Full Time Days - Baystate VNAH Springfield, MA
- Description: Ensure Integrity of the Medical Record Admits and discharges charts Is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all team based medical orders form the IS system to paper form...
Reference Code: 65389