About Baystate Health
Baystate Health is an integrated health care delivery system serving a population of nearly 1 million people in western Massachusetts. We are one of the largest health systems in New England with over 10,000 employees, three hospitals, and over 60 medical practices. Baystate Medical Center is the Western Campus of Tufts University School of Medicine, has the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region and the only neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- Dining Service Attendent Conferencing and Catering Services Per Diem - Springfield, MA
- Description: Set up, delivery and retrieval of catered functions in a timely manner in accordance with scheduled meetings and functions as needed daily. Assuring that food items are assembled as per requisition, and delivered in a safe manner in compliance with all applicable safety and infection control policies and procedures. Provide efficient and courteous service to our various customers throughout the institution. Assemble and d...
Reference Code: 65939
- Custodian Springfield\East Building Per Diem Days - Springfield, MA
- Description: Clean, mop, scrub, sweep, vacuum, polish, dust and clean floors, walls, carpets, furniture, accessories, equipment, windows, toilets, bathrooms, or other designated areas. Make-up patient beds. Procure equipment and supplies for specific assignments in accordance with departmental manual. Must read, speak, write and understand English Must be flexible with working hours and possible locations Must possess strong communica...
Reference Code: 65925
- Access Service Representative Future Opportunities - Holyoke, MA
- Description: What You Will Do Process requests for service for assigned product line(s). Receive and assess requests from all major customer constituencies: patients, providers, service areas and payors. Analyze customer requests and coordinate accurate and thorough information exchange. Provide accurate documentation following all established protocols. Collaborate with service area/practice and acts as liaison between Baystate Healt...
Reference Code: 65951