Need Assistance Applying?
Baystate Health is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or by calling the Talent Acquisition Office at 413-794-3666. We will work to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from applying online. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- OSP Phlebotomy Technician I - Holyoke, MA
- Description: What You Will Do You are expected to have proficient skills and work as a phlebotomist in nursing homes, patient homes and assist in Patient Service Centers as needed. Position requires you to possess a competent level of skill and knowledge of phlebotomy principles and procedures, exercising good judgmental skills and techniques to perform venipuncture and capillary punctures from diverse patient types. Competent with as...
Reference Code: 67129
- Clinical Pharmacist II - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: What You Will Do Performs all aspects of Pharmaceutical dispensing, including 3rd party claims processing and patient counseling. Maintain drug inventory and purchases (orders) drugs as required from vendors; incorporates returns for credits. Oversees Pharmacy Technicians in day to day work. Responsibility in providing drug information to patients and clinic providers and for ensuring safe and effective medication use pra...
Reference Code: 67199
- PSC Phlebotomy Technician II - Holyoke, MA
- Description: What You Will Do You should possess a proficient level of skill and knowledge of phlebotomy procedures, principals and techniques to perform venipuncture and capillary puncture on diverse patient types in a Patient Service Center setting. You must be competent with assessment of vein size, location and position for vascular access from diverse patient types, and competent in knowledge of routine lab tests and specimen req...
Reference Code: 66981