About Baystate Health
Baystate Health is an integrated health care delivery system serving a population of nearly 1 million people in western Massachusetts. We are one of the largest health systems in New England with over 10,000 employees, three hospitals, and over 60 medical practices. Baystate Medical Center is the Western Campus of Tufts University School of Medicine, has the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region and the only neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- Operations\Monitor Assoc Springfield 2 Part time Nights - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: Reports to the Clinical Manager but daily activities are coordinated by the RN. Works with patient and family-focused care teams to insure all business functions related to processing patient information, manages documentation, transcribes orders and organizes patient medical record and chart. Obtains patient test results and other information for records. Facilitates communication among staff, relaying messages/informati...
Reference Code: 64827
- Practice Associate 2 Northampton Cardiology Full time Days - 10 Main St Northampton MA, MA
- Description: Successful candidates will have demonstrated a commitment to providing excellent customer service with good communication skills and good computer skills. Has completed the all grade 40 Practice Associate I job requirements; Proficient computer skills. Duties include greeting, registering and checking in patients upon arrival in a courteous and respectful manner, verifying insurance, obtaining referrals and collecting co...
Reference Code: 64852
- Unit SecretaryAdult Psychiatric Treatment Unit Part Time - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: Works with patient and family centered care teams to insure all business functions related to processing patient information, managing documentation and organizing patient medical record. File appropriate patient reports and other information for their records. Facilitates communication among staff, relaying messages/information. Facilitates bed management and patient throughput on unit. Handles non-clinical admission for...
Reference Code: 64897