Together we deliver a higher state of caring
Through the depth of our compassion, through the breadth of our diversity, by raising the standard for excellence, we unite our talents to deliver a higher state of caring.
Recent Job Openings
- Electrocardiograph Technician - Northampton, MA
- Description: Responsibilities What You Will Do: Incumbent is expected to adhere to system and department compliance policies and any applicable laws and regulations. You will prepare patients for testing and performs the test. In addition, you will be responsible for are clerical duties, PCIS statusing/ordering, knowledge of MUSE system. Applies holter recorder and instructs patient in use of holter monitors. Qualifications What You W...
Reference Code: 68117
- Constant Companion Intermittent Observer Full time Evenings - Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities What you will be doing: A Constant Companion is responsible for providing continuous observation of the patient or patients they are assigned to. At times a Constant Companion may be assigned the role of the intermittent observer which consists of providing observation to multiple patients. An intermittent observer is responsible for the care of multiple patients. The observer maintains contact with patie...
Reference Code: 67765
- RN Trauma Surgical Practice - Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities You will be responsible for : Providing care to patients including education and support to patients/families Performs telephone triage responsibilities and coordiantion of care Administration of medication Wound Care Participates in departmental quality improvement initiatives Serves as resource nurse to medical assistants and clerical staff Serves as team leader, mentor and resource for clinical staff Q...
Reference Code: 68100
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site does not support Internet Explorer 8 or 9. If you are having trouble viewing, please try again on a current version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox
Find Jobs 4 Me
Login to your LinkedIn account and receive job opportunities ranked by your profile.
Connect with Baystate Health
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sign up for Baystate Health email alerts, and you'll be notified when new job opportunities are available.