Together we deliver a higher state of caring
Through the depth of our compassion, through the breadth of our diversity, by raising the standard for excellence, we unite our talents to deliver a higher state of caring.
Recent Job Openings
- Medical Assistant III Brightwood F\T - Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities The Medical Assistant provides an understanding approach to patient care, is responsive to patient needs, maintains confidentiality, and provides support to patients during examinations, testing and procedures and ensures smooth transitions during patient sessions. To provide patient centered care the Medical Assistant assists in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a provider. Int...
Reference Code: 68229
- Phlebotomist Technician Greenfield MA - Greenfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities What You Will Do: As the Phlebotomist Technician you will need to possess proficient level of skills and knowledge of phlebotomy procedures, point of care procedures principals and techniques to perform venipuncture and capillary puncture on diverse patient types. Competent with assessment of vein size, location and position for vascular access from diverse patient types. Competent knowledge of routine la...
Reference Code: 68340
- Heart & Vascular Associate - Springfield, MA
- Description: Responsibilities As a Heart & Vascular Associate, you will be responsible for: Transporting patients to and from the labs and all clinical care areas. Scheduling the daily flow of patients in the scan areas. Communicating regularly with sonographers on when to bring and when to take patients. Providing accurate data entry of patient information into appropriate systems, MIDAS and McKesson and have knowledge of CIS. Qu...
Reference Code: 68276
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site does not support Internet Explorer 8 or 9. If you are having trouble viewing, please try again on a current version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox
Find Jobs 4 Me
Login to your LinkedIn account and receive job opportunities ranked by your profile.
Connect with Baystate Health
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sign up for Baystate Health email alerts, and you'll be notified when new job opportunities are available.