Need Assistance Applying?
Baystate Health is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Talent Acquisition Office at 413-794-3666. We will work to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from applying online. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
Need to finish an incomplete application or have you already applied for a position at Baystate? Click here.
This site is best viewed in IE 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 5.1 and later.
Recent Job Openings
- Clinical Research Assistant I - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: Clinical Research Assistant This is a wonderful opportunity as a new graduate to take part in a highly prestigious, meaningful grant project. The PCORI study tests the central hypothesis that an intervention targeting communication deficiencies can alter outcomes and achieve the goal of matching patient preferences with terminal treatments. The specific aim of the PCORI study is to determine whether a communication interv...
Reference Code: 66962
- Clinical Research Coor I - Baystate Medical Center, MA
- Description: Clinical Research Coordinator This is a unique opportunity to coordinate a highly prestigious grant project working with popular topics such as palliative care and end-of-life care. The PCORI study tests the central hypothesis that an intervention targeting communication deficiencies can alter outcomes and achieve the goal of matching patient preferences with terminal treatments. The specific aim of the PCORI study is to ...
Reference Code: 66963
- Cook I Part Time - Springfield, MA
- Description: You will be responsible for: Performing either prep or line cooking functions for patient or staff feeding in accordance with HACCP, JCAHO and DPH regulations. Ensuring appropriate supply levels to execute daily production needs. Ensuring processed food inventories are maintained appropriately and are commensurate with food usage levels. Daily food quantity and quality based on C-Bord generated specifics. Maintaining temp...
Reference Code: 66854